• Win

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Loss

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1990 way after me Walt, I was still in the forces in 1980 when I started to take the course, never finished it, because as I said prior I was informed that "I had the wrong type of attitude" probably meaning I had discipline and would take no shit from players haha.
Ah, Pompey.. There was me thinking you would have been a trailblazer for the head butt referee. Not a relative was he? Ha ha!

What you trying to say? lol! The thing is today! I would be a trailblazer for Red n Yellow cards dished out, thus abandoned games lol!

The thing is you wouldn't. If the rules were adhered to for a short period of time by the referees, every manager and player would adjust very quickly. As an example, if every opposition player had to be 10 yards from a free-kick immediately, or face getting a yellow card, it would take them about 2 games to figure it out.

This is where IFAB are clueless. They have no ideas how to drive positive change.

The thing is you wouldn't. If the rules were adhered to for a short period of time by the referees, every manager and player would adjust very quickly. As an example, if every opposition player had to be 10 yards from a free-kick immediately, or face getting a yellow card, it would take them about 2 games to figure it out.

This is where IFAB are clueless. They have no ideas how to drive positive change.
Yes muttley so true, that's why I would be a trailblazer lol! but not for very long!
1 As you said
2 Get in my face/Argue with me
3 Diving to gain a penalty etc
4 Play acting/Deliberately trying to get a fellow player booked or sent off
These are all Yellows for me, there are probably more lol!

Jose's nailed on first choice players if fit.
Lloris, Aurier, Reggie, Toby , Hojbjerg, Ndombele, Son , Kane. This could be challenged but I would suggest the number of games they start would back it up.

Seems you inadvertently made a very good point there Nick!

Yes, not could be challenged, but should be challenged..... from within the squad, but none of them rising to that challenge. Some we've waited, what seems like an eternity, to just move up a rung.