Match Thread: Forest Vs Barnsley sponsored by we are safe and they are not so hahaha | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Forest Vs Barnsley sponsored by we are safe and they are not so hahaha

At least I've saved you some petrol money! You could always go for a walk down the embankment, calling in at some of the hydration places!

Imagine drinking on a school night!

Nope, I've got to stay at home and watch some crap police show with Mrs Pope.

Gutted.

That's the second time I've spent all day looking forward to this game only for it not to be on

I see Jack Lester has proven himself worthy of the CG hot seat AC.

I seem to recall predicting the current situation MONTHS ago only for the snerts to heckle me from the comfort of their keyboards

yes you did PM me, Ingy and all of your other accounts stating that the snert Lester was a bastart shitehawk

All PMs have BEEN backed up, printed and hand delivered to the SCU

I for one care not a jot as I remain calm but nervous about the whole thing, do you? WELL DO YOU?

Toodlepip

Imagine drinking on a school night!

Nope, I've got to stay at home and watch some crap police show with Mrs Pope.

Gutted.

That's the second time I've spent all day looking forward to this game only for it not to be on

:lol: - At least the thread can be recycled for next Tuesday Popey!

More cliquey shit zzzzz :sleep:

Exactly what I have come to expect from a snert such as yourself. My advice to you is to turn off the computer rather than sitting on here 24/7. The sun is out & I for one intend on toodling my pip rather than spending time on here.

Exactly what I have come to expect from a snert such as yourself. My advice to you is to turn off the computer rather than sitting on here 24/7. The sun is out & I for one intend on toodling my pip rather than spending time on here.
Toodling your pip or whacking it?

This

I for one will not tolerate the lack of pip whacking on this Fred by certain snerts who should know better. Well? Do you know better ? Do you?

No thought not

Today's the day! See if Karanka can get the players motivated for our third try at this game. Apparently the squad didn't mind it being rained off, but they were all a bit miffed when they turned up last Tuesday to find the ground locked, after they mistakenly read on Vital that the game was last week!!