Match Thread: Forest Vs Barnsley sponsored by we are safe and they are not so hahaha | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Forest Vs Barnsley sponsored by we are safe and they are not so hahaha

35 degrees here today and this is Autumn.

Last 4 days have been the hottest for the same period since 1906.

Want to swap ?

Old Red Fart - 2/4/2018 13:13

Want to swap ?
What's your local chip shop like chap?

Gary Rowett just tweeted that it is an absolute disgrace that our game is off; who the fook does Karanka think he is a Health and Safety officer?

I couldn't believe it was off!

I had already started my drive up when my son phoned to let me know; he said you have had snow followed by torrential rain.

The weather is quite nice round here; nice Golfing weather yesterday and not too bad today

Who's moaned about your match threads pope? They are clearly idiots and should be ignored, your threads are top notch :14:

Not entirely surprised it's called off. We've had so much rain up the road in Lincoln I'm assuming it's the same in Nottingham. Fields all waterlogged over here.

mao tse tung - 2/4/2018 13:32

Gary Rowett just tweeted that it is an absolute disgrace that our game is off; who the fook does Karanka think he is a Health and Safety officer?

I couldn't believe it was off!

I had already started my drive up when my son phoned to let me know; he said you have had snow followed by torrential rain.

The weather is quite nice round here; nice Golfing weather yesterday and not too bad today

There are plenty of weather apps and sources available on the internet you could check before setting off. These apps and sources are reasonably new, indeed since around the time the internet started. Would recommend you explore the web a bit past Vital forest to give you a few more ideas and also a few more heads up...might help you :14:

Old Red Fart - 2/4/2018 14:13

Want to swap ?

I will swap, came here for the 35 degree temps and its blooming 20 half the year :(

Old Red Fart - 2/4/2018 13:13

Want to swap ?

35C is 95F I believe in olde Englishe money. Sounds a bit too warm for my liking, though I do wish it would stop raining for a bit here. I do have NZ and Aus on my retirement bucket list though. NZ has no snakes or crocodiles I believe, which sounds good to me!!

Some important results for us today.

Sunderland and Burton are now 15 points behind us with only 18 to play for.

As far as we are concerned there is only one relegation place now. 12 points clear of that with 21 to play for

It's been cooler today, down to 30 ish, perfect. paz you'd love it. And we all speak English.

Lienking, I have a cousin, English, living in Aukland and he wouldn't have it any other way. Every person I've ever known who has been to N.Z. and that's a lot say the same thing, it's a great place to live.

As for chips, Sydney is unbeatable for variety and quality, same goes for our fish, Ingy you'd fit straight in. Not sure about mushy peas though.