Match Thread: Bolton Vs Forest Sponsored by the Grim Reaper | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Bolton Vs Forest Sponsored by the Grim Reaper

Yes we are, but I’m fully behind the plan to allow fringe players to prove they have a role to play in an anticipated promotion run next year. On current evidence few players want it that badly enough. We’re not going down, no pressure, strut your stuff.

There is only one fringe player in the team today isn't there?

Keep Lolley, Cash and Osborn...the rest I can live without.

Perfect end to the season really, reflects the disgusting defending throughout.

Fulham, Villa and Boro finishing on a low...and who have the momentum since Cardiff?

Absolutely convinced those bastards are going up.

Not sure about "on the beach", I'd go as far as to say our defenders have barely got out of bed today.

Toothless up front and fragile at the back... it's easy to see where AK is going to be spending the money this time around.

Kapino been sussed? Doesn't command or organise defence..?

Watson maybe not having his best game but when he and Bridcutt went off the ram shackle defence couldn't cope...and we seemed like we were being (over) ran through in midfield.

SA.

That was shocking..!!! If it happened in Malta the FA would open an inquiry....Bolton were so bad that even just playing in 2nd gear would have been enough...but what happens?...as soon as i saw Gueddies misplaced passes i knew what was going to happen...look at their last two goals nd you could see that their attack start following a Gueddy misplaced pass...Brereton was just taking the piss...wavering his hands all the time...if we are going to from promotion...i doubt that we will see more then 3 or players from the team that finished the game...