Match Thread: Bolton Vs Forest Sponsored by the Grim Reaper | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Bolton Vs Forest Sponsored by the Grim Reaper

How old is Brereton ?
19? Had a good game against Arsenal other than that I can’t comment. If he’s going to be our striker, I feel he needs to be scoring more goals. Unless I miss my guess, top of Krankors wish list over the summer will be a couple of strikers. If our target for next season is promotion, then neither Brereton or Murphy get a game. Harsh but that’s football.

Half time and story of the season really. Creating several clear chances but we can't finish. Lolley has hit the crossbar and missed a close header.

Would be nice to imagine we might take a set piece one day with a chance of it resumting in a goal (for us)

19? Had a good game against Arsenal other than that I can’t comment. If he’s going to be our striker, I feel he needs to be scoring more goals. Unless I miss my guess, top of Krankors wish list over the summer will be a couple of strikers. If our target for next season is promotion, then neither Brereton or Murphy get a game. Harsh but that’s football.

I think that Brereton is going to be a very good Championship level striker. Too early to say about the PL.

But it's likely to be another 4 years before we properly see anything special because he is so young. It took that long for Marlon Harewood to start scoring. We have to be patient

Stats at least suggest it's mostly Bolton and we're very lucky to be level. Three times our amount of chances but they've something to play for and we don't.

Some positives (chances created)...nd some negatives (missing sitters nd musplaced passes)...i m not going to say that Bolton r there for the taking...but not far away...their defence is non existant...only thibg they worry about is pumping shots in the box nd see how it goes...but Brereton misses are criminal...Lolleys miss was semi criminal...how we didnt score i dont know...nd what is with Watson..the number of dangerous misplaced passes from is unbelievable....him nd Tomlin just strolling around in midfield...lets get Cash Veluis nd Gueddy in for Brereton Tomlin nd Watson...nd score a couple of goals...

To be honest, if Burton are going down under their own steam then Bolton might as well beat us and save themselves. Far better them than Barnsley

Stats at least suggest it's mostly Bolton and we're very lucky to be level. Three times our amount of chances but they've something to play for and we don't.

Yes I think Krankor, is trying to play players that haven’t played much this season. Not sure there’s anything Hobbs can do to cement his place, because however good he is, he’s only a useful player when he’s on the pitch. An aurora borealis in Bristol is a more common sight.

We are pathetic

Yes we are, but I’m fully behind the plan to allow fringe players to prove they have a role to play in an anticipated promotion run next year. On current evidence few players want it that badly enough. We’re not going down, no pressure, strut your stuff.

Headers a weak spot. Hopefully Karanka addresses that with the Summer clear out. Can't win headers in either boxes or score headers from set pieces...

SA.