Match Thread: Blades Vs Forest sponsored by the latest next manager thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Blades Vs Forest sponsored by the latest next manager thread

I can't remember the last decision that made me as angry as that. Not even West Brom, which was just an honest mistake.

This is a referee just ripping up the rule book and doing whatever the fuck he wants

That will be Benalouane's season over too

My piss is boiling from that decision, he's been a massive homer I'd appeal that.

Blunts player then clearly telling the linesman to fook off you fookin prick just then, surely that's a booking?

Absolutely bizarre decision and we should be appealing that as soon as the final whistle blows.

Who gives a shit? We've got nothing to play for.

I'd be fuming if we were in the hunt for promotion, but the season is over.

Missed the start of 2nd half and not surprised to see us behind...but if the red was for that challenge that I saw a brief replay of...one of the most scandalous decisions I've seen in ages.

Who gives a shit? We've got nothing to play for.

I'd be fuming if we were in the hunt for promotion, but the season is over.

Still want to win a bloody game, losing because of decisions like that should piss you off.

Might as well stop the game now. Call it 2-0 to them and save everyone the time and bother.

We are not remotely in this game now.

Under Karanka I would back us to get something on the counter

Under MON all we'll do is defend for half an hour, with the odd break when they actually score.

Until Madley decided to make the game about him we weren't all that bad, but still only one shot on target all game and only 6 shots overall

Pride is always at stake. Some momentum for next season would be nice. If we carry on this form we'll be down by Christmas.

Still want to win a bloody game, losing because of decisions like that should piss you off.

Bad decisions - It's been happening all season. It counted more a couple of months back and I was apocalyptic with rage.

Don't care now. Doesn't matter anymore.

watched Watford vs Arsenal the other day and Watford went a goal down and then had Deeney sent off first half. Christ you wouldn’t have known it - worked their arses off and might have grabbed a draw had they had another 10 mins.

Just goes to show how awful we are. Of course I expect United to be better against 10 men, but to the point where we touch the ball about 3 times? I don’t think so - it’s utterly pathetic against an average team.

Thought ref had given that to them, didn't book the blunt same thing he booked Byram for. Nice strike cash.