Match Thread: Blades Vs Forest sponsored by the latest next manager thread | Page 4 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Blades Vs Forest sponsored by the latest next manager thread

Yates has been decent overall, this season will help him progress.

This refs a total plank

Ridiculous bias from sky again.

Good tackle from forest player on McGoldrick, clearly gets the ball first.

Macgoldrick then trips over his body.

Ref rightly gives nothing.

McGoldrick has a strop.

Ref flips and gives a free kick.

Commentator manages to claim our defender had an arm (on the ground) that committed a foul.

Utter bollocks

So you have to be experienced at a pro first team level to spot a through ball? Thats just as pathetic an excuse.
No, you don't.

But as we have seen consistently for the last 20 years, sometimes even the most experienced and talented players don't spot that through ball

Didn't he book Byram as well for that on mcgoldrick? Lolley got smashed when breaking clear no booking!

Not exactly a spectacle but we've done a decent job of frustrating them. Can't believe Yacob hasn't had more opportunity in this team.

United look so mediocre. It's embarrassing that this is all you need to be to get over 80 points. What the fuck have we been pissing about doing all season if this is the standard?

What I see is a forest side that looks to me like we have more quality but less motivation than they do.

They can't have been this average all season. They were like this at the CG as well

A half decent away performance...I expected more from a team in Third place nd almost 20 points ahead of us. This shows how average is this division.
Our problem is that there is no creativity, the three men midfield is functional but with no one to aim for its difficult to create chances...Lolley quiete nd almost cost us...Byran got a yellow because of him...Cash the usuall headless chicken nd As predicted Murphy doesnt provide you with any outlets....he had a half chance nd he didnt even made the keeper work...if we were still with a chance this result nd performance wiyld have been praised but I doubt that many of the fans would be happy if we finish the game in a draw...

I can't stand David 'Always Interrupting You' Prutton as a host. (n)

I'm sure he studies a dictionary too for big words to use. :rolleyes:

Well it has been better than I feared and we actually look the better team which is a novelty these days.

As ever though we lack that final bit of quality and guile and If MoN really is experimenting then why is Murphy getting so much game time over Ansarifard?

Not saying he is great but we know what Murphy can do whereas with Ansarifard we aren’t quite so sure.

Too bored to even watch so I'm checking the type of adverts I get on the vital website instead...

"Sumpie sump pump sensor, The world's first sump pump predictive alarm."

There is a picture of what looks like an orange back end of a 1980s toilet with a early 2000 adjustable Ariel arm from a AOL modem instead of the flush mechanism.

God knows what crimes against humanity I have been performing in my Google searches to make them think i'd be interested in this little monstrosity.

What the fuck was that red for?

He isn't the last man.

An absolutely shocking decision

That is up there with the worst decisions we've had go against us this season, and we've had some corkers.

Unbelievable.

Madley just making it up as he goes along

Bollocks to us having the worst discipline record

That was never a red and he'll be giving out another one to Colback in a minute and his was never a yellow either

Now Madley has got what he wanted

He barley caught him wasn't dangerous, was 3 covering players absolutely ridiculous decision.