Match Thread Blackpool v Ipswich Town | Page 8 | Vital Football

Match Thread Blackpool v Ipswich Town

Sick of all this learning bollox. Getting very boring and it's not positive or winning us games. Critchley is a naive appointment. Equivalent to 200/1 shot. We're in the wilderness. I have no faith any more !

I predicted 0-4 before the game it could be more we don’t look like scoring there’s no cohesion in any part of the pitch Gabriel wants to go back to forest he’s as much use as a chocolate fire guard as said above I don’t know what they’re working on the training ground this is dismal not one shot on goal at home and every time they break they look like scoring. We will go down if this clown stays in charge all season send him back to liverpool.

Going nowhere with Critchley Ash, How much time does this charlatan want ? The sooner we get rid the better, trouble is , we have ended up with shite footballers too.

Ipshite on a winning run us on the back of defeats, we should of had a trianing session not playing a top 3 team. my prediction was a cautious 1-2 defeat.

Not where we want to be I know after the Oystons and all that, maybe we have become diluted instead of concentrated ? After all , there is a lot to be said for vfm. Ask Ian Holloway The chaff needs to be sorted from the wheat maybe ?

Last edited:
I spent half of the second half mopping the conservatory floor. It was far more exciting and had some purpose

I decided today was the day to complete repairing my broken sewer drain. It seems I saw less shit than those who watched the game. Job successfully completed.

I think he’s got to go some say we’re playing more entertaining football I don’t see it myself. Going backwards if anything, he’s been backed and delivered 1 win since March we are not only losing but playing awful as well. I suppose we could point the finger at the scouts as well Lubala is a terrible footballer as is Gabriel on today’s showing I think Wellens was right when he said signing league two players will take you to league two. I’ve written off this season already.

Ironically, Critchley's only league win was when a crowd of 1,000 wascthere. The crowd appear more of a motivation to the players than Critchley

That’s always always gone in our favour we’ve got tremendous support, I had a sore throat after the Swindon game I hope everyone’s signed the petition to get supporters back in the ground, they need us

I think he’s got to go some say we’re playing more entertaining football I don’t see it myself. Going backwards if anything, he’s been backed and delivered 1 win since March we are not only losing but playing awful as well. I suppose we could point the finger at the scouts as well Lubala is a terrible footballer as is Gabriel on today’s showing I think Wellens was right when he said signing league two players will take you to league two. I’ve written off this season already.

True and no excuses , we need to be at an higher standard, no good having fast players if they have poor ball control. Why we got rid of the likes of Gnanduilet and brought this shite in baffles me.

Terrible post match interview from Critch he is in denial.

True, it doesn't take a genius to know that his method is nondescript. That is, if he does have a method ? I feel he's letting SS down badly. We would struggle in Div 2. He's learning at our expense. Nice enough chap, terrible manager. We need to stop the rot, No good replacing dead wood with similar either.

Last edited:
I think Nando left because he wasn’t feeling the love many fans booed him but he won us games on his own at times Doncaster away to point out one replaced by Yates who couldn’t hit a barn door how are we supposed to improve on a 13th place finish? We are relegation fodder

I think Nando left because he wasn’t feeling the love many fans booed him but he won us games on his own at times Doncaster away to point out one replaced by Yates who couldn’t hit a barn door how are we supposed to improve on a 13th place finish? We are relegation fodder
That wasn't why Nando left. He'd wanted to play abroad for a while and there was a lot of money on the table in Turkey.