Match Thread Blackpool v Ipswich Town | Page 4 | Vital Football

Match Thread Blackpool v Ipswich Town

I was going to say schoolboy defending again, but that would be disrespectful to schoolboys. What the f*ck do they do on the training ground?
Few ideas going forward, not helped by some poor passing and crossing. No leaders on the pitch, once again.

These players are just not good enough. Carry on like this and NC won't last to Xmas. This must be on a par with one of our worst starts to the season. And it is not if we are dominating matches. We are deserving to lose.

Last edited:
Said it before many times we look like a one man team and Hamilton is the one that will make goals for us. Maddine no service and no effort

HT 0-3

Possesion 52/48
Shots 5/4
On Target 0/3
Corners 2/1

3 shots 3 goals. totally the better side. Gabriel having a mare imo. CJ MIA, Maxwell has done nothing to help our cause. "It takes time..." the understatement of the year!

I predicted 0-4 before the game it could be more we don’t look like scoring there’s no cohesion in any part of the pitch Gabriel wants to go back to forest he’s as much use as a chocolate fire guard as said above I don’t know what they’re working on the training ground this is dismal not one shot on goal at home and every time they break they look like scoring. We will go down if this clown stays in charge all season send him back to liverpool.