Match Thread: Big spending Forest Vs West Brom sponsored by bloody cricket | Page 5 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Big spending Forest Vs West Brom sponsored by bloody cricket

Darikwa just showing a bit of old form then, lacks composure in those situations. Would of been better to clear it.

Jesus Christ that was close, then should of finished them off lolley should of shot then.

lucky beggars really, we really should have won that. lolly had a number of chances. still, i do believe we've finally got our forest back.

Murphy would of scorred 2 or 3 tonight, we should of put these to bed then nearly three it all away. Good game but we need to be more clinical if we want to be top 6, Darikwa looks like the weakest link to me need that lad in from West ham.

We were excellent tonight, but we didn’t have that many clear cut, gilt edged chances though so let’s be realistic. Largely because they have a bloody good defence, and if we’d suffered that barrage we’d have conceded 3 or 4, we just look vulnerable all the time. On the flip side we look wonderful going forward, and will only get better. I wish we’d signed Bartley for 4mil!
Onwards and upwards boys, gutted but finally proud of a performance.

Couldn't see tonight's match but from the sounds of it a lot of reasons to be hopeful. Considering its 85% new squad, in a couple of weeks we should be smashing all in front of us!

We have shown that this new team can be a class above and we were miles better than them when we were at it. They couldn't cope at all.

However, the signs of panic and calamity that have plagued our club for 20 odd years are still there despite having a vastly refreshed squad. It's like a bloody curse.

We are also still suspect from set-pieces and teams will just target us with hoof-ball and will probably get success.

I think we are going in the right direction, but don't see us troubling the top 6 this season.

We still look like a fox has been let loose in the hen house at times at the back but going forward it's promising. If only we had someone who could score regularly.

Murphy would of scorred 2 or 3 tonight, we should of put these to bed then nearly three it all away. Good game but we need to be more clinical if we want to be top 6, Darikwa looks like the weakest link to me need that lad in from West ham.

os was the weakest link defensively but that phillips dude looked a full 2 meters. did better in the second half when fox came in for the headers.

grabban, very hard worker, unlucky lolly didn't find put him in. dias was quieter than sat but still heavily involved. if geddy wasn't on fire right, people would be raving about carvalho. colback was solid today and definitely put his body on the line for us.

we should have won but fook me, buzzing at the performance tho. must 4-5 years if not more since we had a team i could identify with properly as forest, joy to watch today.

Not so sure, aside from his goal which he took well, on Saturday the ball didn’t really stick with him. For such a big geezer, the ball has to stick with him and he has to hold the ball up to bring others into the game.