Match Thread: Big spending Forest Vs West Brom sponsored by bloody cricket | Page 4 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Big spending Forest Vs West Brom sponsored by bloody cricket

The quality in the final 3rd is pleasing, just need to get a the ball in the net.

os having a mare but assuming no one has an issue with both geezers now... thought not.

should be in front really. geddy carrying on from where he left off.

coyr

Some hints of spectacular football this team is capable of. It would be a shame to miss on 3 points tonight.

Good football from Forest...Gueddy mom again..but we need to score nd maje our dominance count...thst Rodriguez chance at the end if the half reminds us that tgere is another team on the pitch...

I really didn’t expect us to dominate so convincingly but at 0-0 with our Defence I’m nervous as fook! Gueddy class, Darikwa very good as well, Grabban looks a bit sluggish, may need a coupl of games by the looks of it.

I really didn’t expect us to dominate so convincingly but at 0-0 with our Defence I’m nervous as fook! Gueddy class, Darikwa very good as well, Grabban looks a bit sluggish, may need a coupl of games by the looks of it.

Maybe that’s why Murphy is getting game time, whilst Grabban gets up to speed. Once he does, he has to start every match surely ?

Still need to create and stick one away, west brom always capable of a sucker punch.