Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Lincoln City | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Lincoln City

If anyone is going to listen Radio Lincs whilst watching I would tune into FM rather than DAB as DAB will be a lot further behind than FM

If they have that many known cases, chances are some of their players on the pitch today will also have the virus. And with the cases now with us in management team, we might expect same for us.
Either way, likelihood that more of both sides will catch it today and we can expext us to have games postponed later in month.
Hope not but high chance.

Agreed. All getting too close.

I'm amazed this game hasn't been called off. Fingers crossed we get through it.

To be honest it sounds really unfair on Wimbledon - several other games are off 'for safety reasons'. What is the criteria?

Afternoon all. Hope I find everyone in as finer fettle as possible. Can we get our first ever win against AFC Wimbledon today?? Let's hope so. Their team will be interesting to see. Those missing might not be regular players for them

To be honest it sounds really unfair on Wimbledon - several other games are off 'for safety reasons'. What is the criteria?

I think once they name their team we might get the best indication of that. It could be that those affected haven't been selected much. Wait and see

I believe that there is a round of tests being done on Monday across all divisions. Our results based upon MA and recent opponents will be quite tense I'd expect

Afternoon all. Hope I find everyone in as finer fettle as possible. Can we get our first ever win against AFC Wimbledon today?? Let's hope so. Their team will be interesting to see. Those missing might not be regular players for them
Yes, Wombles were careful not to name the players affected. Maybe it's mainly fringe players like you say and that's why the EFL were having none of it? Who knows, I guess we'll see from their teamsheet.

Yes, Wombles were careful not to name the players affected. Maybe it's mainly fringe players like you say and that's why the EFL were having none of it? Who knows, I guess we'll see from their teamsheet.
probably down to squad size.
one of their players missing is seddon, who has been recalled by birmingham.
without him they still have a squad of 28.

we have a squad of 23.