Match Fred- Forest Vs Cardiff, sponsered by Reeds i | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Fred- Forest Vs Cardiff, sponsered by Reeds i

Great play from Johnson, Nice cut back from Lowe Grabban tidy finish. Get the strikers the ball in there we score who knew.

Some poor decisions made by the ref

Zinc wasn't too happy with samba hitting flint all the time. Was saying it to hughton

Better, some effort from the players, but we have to admit we are riding our luck. Cardiff had a couple of chances that on another they would end up in the net, especially that shit late, were another Cardiff player block a shot that was going to end up I goal.
On the positive side; both full backs look comfortable especially Lowe, at least going forward. In midfield it seems Garner still not in the game. We are losing to much battles in that area. Taylor, Grabs both started lovely, but chances are not being created and it's a fight for every scrap for Taylor.
We can wi this...

We've handled the 1st waves of attack ok but haven't won ANY 2nd balls so they just keep recycling it and piling the pressure on.

We can't survive another 45 like that and they are as agricultural as ever. If we win some of the 2nd balls, we'll win. If we try and hang on, we're fooked.

Yates is doing ok in the type of game suited to his attributes. Taylor has been getting outrun by the ageing giant Cardiff Centre halves lol. Stop playing it high down the middle, Flint and Morrison could play in the NBA ffs.