Match Fred- Forest Vs Cardiff, sponsered by Reeds i | Page 18 | Vital Football

Match Fred- Forest Vs Cardiff, sponsered by Reeds i

OK, I'll say it again - if this was the first game of the season we'd be annoyed, but not calling for the manager's head.

1 point from 6 games is alarming, but I'd still give him a couple more to see whether he can mould this set of players into a winning side. The long term benefits of sticking with CH could be worthwhile.

OK, I'll say it again - if this was the first game of the season we'd be annoyed, but not calling for the manager's head.

1 point from 6 games is alarming, but I'd still give him a couple more to see whether he can mould this set of players into a winning side. The long term benefits of sticking with CH could be worthwhile.
It's exactly the same set of players he's failed to mold already.

Literally, most of these players he's had for a year.

I'd say that's just wasting more points, players questioning his decisions and he seems incapable of countering another managers tactics. Teams are not busting a gut to beat us, Cardiff hit the woodwork tiwce and samba made a couple of decent saves and they never really got out of third gear. Lucky to level against the sheep, we'd be on 0 if the Derby keeper was on his toes. This isn't just this season either, all of last season we were garbage and were getting worse as it went on if we were showing signs of things improving maybe there's a case to keep him but there isn't is there.

Erm...come on mate it’s not 1967
i spose might be that Im sill politically incorrect at times, I call all my mates faggot i they are being a wuss? totally non sexual, just a mushy soft centre. Whats the modern word for being a bit of a girl without any sexual connotations? ;) millenial?

youv ebeen defending him for a long time tho, when some of us were pissed off after 20 games of crap you said he needed time, after 40 gamesof crap you said he needed bit of luck and a window and suggested he was doing ok and we started asking what your tippl e of choice was. 55 games later you are still talking as tho you dont appreciate that even our worst ever managers irrespctive of what year , what league or what squad have better stats than this guy. He is creating history in many ways, least goals, worst start, absolutely shocking home record, 3 wins in 26? he has brought absolutely zero to the club, not improved a single player, not shown any creativity on any part of the pitch. Basically he has given nobody at all any reason to think he is capable of improving things and make us a successful side.

Can't believe the F slur has been used and no one is outraged
cos it would be bit far fetched to make any more of it than me calling him a wimp. there you go, found a word. Not as if i WAS calling someone out for being gay or whatever and had an issue with it. Theres simply no correlation in my mind between the two things.

i spose might be that Im sill politically incorrect at times, I call all my mates faggot i they are being a wuss? totally non sexual, just a mushy soft centre. Whats the modern word for being a bit of a girl without any sexual connotations? ;) millenial?

are you suggesting girls are weaker inside than men?

have you met my mother?