Match Fred- Forest Vs Cardiff, sponsered by Reeds i | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Fred- Forest Vs Cardiff, sponsered by Reeds i

Cardiff aren't even playing Kieffer Moore. They are resting him for the easy game today in readiness for the much tougher game at.... Coventry

Humiliating.
Fuck ‘em. If they have made that decision for the reason you state then hopefully it will haunt them.

2 forwards is good of you can supply them with chances, otherwise its pointless amd will probably see us over run in the middle. No Silva is he injured or not fit enough?

Fuck ‘em. If they have made that decision for the reason you state then hopefully it will haunt them.

I guess we'll find an answer to a bit of a conundrum. Do we not score because of crap strikers, or do we have decent strikers but crap service. Cue Yates to get one off his arse. 🤔

I guess we'll find an answer to a bit of a conundrum. Do we not score because of crap strikers, or do we have decent strikers but crap service. Cue Yates to get one off his arse. 🤔
I think it’s a mix of both. I still want Yates to do well and prove everyone wrong but every game that goes by that wish becomes more forlorn hope than any real expectation.

Both strikers hardly get the ball in the area, so it's pretty harsh to say they are the problem neither are the type to pick it up deep and beat a few before scoring a rocket they need it in and around the box.