Match Fred- Forest Vs Cardiff, sponsered by Reeds i | Vital Football

Match Fred- Forest Vs Cardiff, sponsered by Reeds i

At last what appears to be a change of formation be it 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 at least it's a change. It doesn't seem to have been brought about by the new singings though as the only 2 involved are the full backs (Zink has been here from beginning of season). I don't understand why after all this time CH has seen fit to change, it's something he could / should have done along time ago.

Who was that bloke we signed who scores once in every 11 games?

Looks utter shit bu Taylor tried to spin it as an ok signing?

So great he doesn't make the squad two weeks on, cracking stuff.

Cracking deadline day chaps- one borrowed player makes the lineup a fortnight later

No Silva even on the bench but two strikers which is interesting. Hopefully they come out fighting.

Who was that bloke we signed who scores once in every 11 games?

Looks utter shit bu Taylor tried to spin it as an ok signing?

So great he doesn't make the squad two weeks on, cracking stuff.

Cracking deadline day chaps- one borrowed player makes the lineup a fortnight later
It must really suck to be you at times. And I’m the one who suffers with depression.

Both fullbacks are making their debut and we have two strikers on the pitch.

Maybe wait til ten minutes in before giving up.

It must really suck to be you at times. And I’m the one who suffers with depression.

Both fullbacks are making their debut and we have two strikers on the pitch.

Maybe wait til ten minutes in before giving up.
Final week of the window.

We are horrendous at scoring and making chances.

Our XP is 0.5 per game and we are rock bottom.

Previous season was our lowest scoring ever.

Club solution? Sign FIVE defensive players, one offensive player who has an horrendous record.

Two weeks later, said offensive player not even in the squad.

I'd say it sucks to be all of us and has done for some time

Cardiff aren't even playing Kieffer Moore. They are resting him for the easy game today in readiness for the much tougher game at.... Coventry

Humiliating.

Final week of the window.

We are horrendous at scoring and making chances.

Our XP is 0.5 per game and we are rock bottom.

Previous season was our lowest scoring ever.

Club solution? Sign FIVE defensive players, one offensive player who has an horrendous record.

Two weeks later, said offensive player not even in the squad.

I'd say it sucks to be all of us and has done for some time
Maybe so and I don’t necessarily disagree but there’s nothing we can do about the lack of a big forward signing so we just have to make the best of it.

People have moaned that we haven’t played two up top and/or three at the back. He has picked two strikers so hopefully the players will be more adventurous.