MATCH DAY THREAD : West Brom v The Mighty Blades | Page 7 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : West Brom v The Mighty Blades

Well beaten, but we can't dwell on it because games are coming thick and fast.

Hopefully Bogle, RND and Freeman get a chance as well as Davies coming into the side. A rethink on Jebbison might be wise.

A GK, CM and RW needed.
Bringing players in may be good but knowing how to play em is another thing. We have better players than West Brom and most teams in this division. Correct managements the key not more players

Anybody hear the 'pundit' say it all started going downhill when Wilder left? What a load of crap! How do these people get their jobs? We'd we'd been playing just like this for the best part of a year when Wilder walked.

we will be comfortably beaten ,im going down for the lovely curry at the vine pub ,restaurant out back. callum will score and we will lose 3-0 ,with no shots on target not a fuckin chance none . utb
what did i say ,anyone at all that thinks we have a chance with that midfield and fuckin cant hit a cows arse with a frying pan mcgoldrick then ya want ya eyes testing. fuckin all that way for that bile ,they rightly got booed an all. who the fuck were asking for verrips to go in the net

Well I'm wrong about everything.

3-5-2!

Davies doesn't start.

Neither does McBurnie - a mistake in my view.

Could have also done with more mobility in the front line.

But I'm sure this will be our best performance so far. The team will look far more comfortable playing this system.

The back 5 is a really good fit for the players in it. They've proven that and I also think Robinson and Osborn are very good in those positions at Championship level.

Need Fleck to perform. He's lucky to start.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::surrender::surrender::surrender::surrender:

Players not performing for new manager.
New manager doesn't know how to get them to perform. Believes he should persist with them. New manager already stuck in a hole.

New manager needs to get going and be braver with team selection and tactics.

Players not performing for new manager.
New manager doesn't know how to get them to perform. Believes he should persist with them. New manager already stuck in a hole.

New manager needs to get going and be braver with team selection and tactics.
someone needs to manage the management

And even more insults....no need mate we just have a difference of opinion that's all. But if you need a little vistory then dip your bread.
The first post was not meant as an insult it was an old joke meant in jest. If you think that is an insult you obviously don't get out very much. But if i have upset you i apologise and i suggest you dry your eyes make yourself a nice strong cup of tea with plenty of sugar and relax. Look after yourself and try not to be a mardy bum. By the way i do have an appointment at specsavers on Friday so if you're interested it's yours

The first post was not meant as an insult it was an old joke meant in jest. If you think that is an insult you obviously don't get out very much. But if i have upset you i apologise and i suggest you dry your eyes make yourself a nice strong cup of tea with plenty of sugar and relax. Look after yourself and try not to be a mardy bum. By the way i do have an appointment at specsavers on Friday so if you're interested it's yours
And yet even more insults mate. Can't you not discuss without attaching a jibe?
Perhaps not.

You are really thick aren't you ( that is an insult ) i think your just a sad old man with nothing else to do but try to antagonise people as shown by past exchanges with people like TT. Anyway 40 Watt (another insult because you're not very bright ) i'll leave you to it i can't be arsed anymore

Just like to say I don't give a fuck right now.
Not worth getting upset about.
Wilder caused this clusterfuck and it will take time to sort along with the exodus of most of the current first team.
Hopefully I'm off on long overdue and well deserved Hollybobs to Mallorca and mainland Spain for most of September and chunks of October and November.
I shall follow our stellar season from afar and may chuck in pearls of wisdom.
Don't get too upset about the comedy show , they're not bothered about you.

Edited to add.

Don't fall out and insult each other. If you don't like what someone posts or get fed up with the boring crap someone posts just stick em on pignore.

Trust me , it makes life much better!