MATCH DAY THREAD : West Brom v The Mighty Blades | Page 5 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : West Brom v The Mighty Blades

Different levels these two tempo desire physicality skill theyre on a different plain to us they play like we did 2/3 yr ago
what went wrong 🤷‍♂️

Burke should have started really, given how how they play.

They wouldn't have suffocated us as much in midfield if they had his pace to worry about.

The game's over and Slav brings on Burke to get abused and soak up their gloating. Poor.

A poor night all round for Slav. Got everything wrong in what's a massive match. I wondered how he'd try and beat the press, what bag of tricks he'd use, what experience he'd use - and he's done nowt.

Obviously that cu nt has to score.

How's he become such a poacher of scrappy goals?

Such a style change should have taken a while to implement for West Brom, but obviously not. Obviously that only applies to us mugs.

Imagine having Robinson, Grant and Diangana up front yet still being able to carry off this new style of play.

Top 2 this season is sorted. I have very little doubt. Fulham and WBA.

We should be able to be top 6, but it looks like it might take a strange miracle.

The game's over and Slav brings on Burke to get abused and soak up their gloating. Poor.

A poor night all round for Slav. Got everything wrong in what's a massive match. I wondered how he'd try and beat the press, what bag of tricks he'd use, what experience he'd use - and he's done nowt.

exactly

I honestly don’t know where this side goes from here it’s shot needs stripping right back and starting again

Some boos for Berge as he was subbed there I think.

Anyone who attended could confirm later? Twirlo?

I honestly don’t know where this side goes from here it’s shot needs stripping right back and starting again

Bring in some of the younger lads, at least they will work hard and give a fuck. I turned over for the PSV game, can't watch anymore.

50 million on Brewter/Macburnie and Burke. Anyone still trying to defend Wilder needs to explain this first.

Some boos for Berge as he was subbed there I think.

Anyone who attended could confirm later? Twirlo?

Need to move him on, This league is too physical for him. We get some money in and he gets to play where he is more comfortable. We need 6 in, with rammers money and sell Berge we should manage that.

Got a good collection of tall pussies haven't we.

Berge - never even challenges for a header.

Verrips - set piece bitch.

Need to move him on, This league is too physical for him. We get some money in and he gets to play where he is more comfortable. We need 6 in, with rammers money and sell Berge we should manage that.

The good fee for Ramsdale could help us take a loss on Berge and use that money on someone who can play in the Championship.

McNair from Boro would be better than him.