MATCH DAY THREAD : West Brom v The Mighty Blades | Page 6 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : West Brom v The Mighty Blades

Serie A is the place for Berge.

Shame the clubs there are skint.

Maybe a loan there to make him look good and raise his value isn't the worst shout......

He can't be bothered - that's why - and noone is pushing him. He just strolls around doing nothing - and noone gets on him for that.

I was right about Pearson in January - he would have sorted out this shambles in midfield. Certainly in this league.

For me, as soon as I saw McGoldrick and Sharp starting up front, I felt the game was up. How were they ever going to be enough to counter when we have no midfield?

For me, as soon as I saw McGoldrick and Sharp starting up front, I felt the game was up. How were they ever going to be enough to counter when we have no midfield?

Watched Bournemouth against them and they looked to get it into the space behind using some pace. WBA press high and are exposed there, we set up with a combined age of about 250 up front and zimmer frames so no chance of exploiting their weakest area,

Watched Bournemouth against them and they looked to get it into the space behind using some pace. WBA press high and are exposed there, we set up with a combined age of about 250 up front and zimmer frames so no chance of exploiting their weakest area,

our excellent tactic was to lump it up to them and watch WBA get the ball back without any bother.........wow thanks Slav and your expert sidekick for that

Humping and pumping it to an incapable strike pair is clearly just Sheffield United DNA because Wilder and Slav have both done it, no matter how alien that has been for Slav previously.

Humping and pumping it to an incapable strike pair is clearly just Sheffield United DNA because Wilder and Slav have both done it, no matter how alien that has been for Slav previously.

3 whole games and we've worn him down.........lightweight :LOL:

WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING AT SET PIECES

It's as though everything we've done for years has just been totally forgotten when they're the same fucking players.

Never seen anything close to this bad even in the PL.

Main positive of the night - Freeman taking a man on in midfield, over on the right side.

Really.
Only bit of skill we’ve seen from any of our players
another plus is me and biggles still have a roof over our heads

Well hopefully our pre season will be complete after the next game or 2

Joke. No urgency, fuck all preparation, and this is what you get.

Beyond embarrassing my mind goes back to the 3-0 defeat by Southend and we turned it around then so it’s doable but where to start god only knows we look like we’ve just met up in the park for a kick about instead of a professional football club

How much does Slav earn to produce that shambles? He really doesn't seem to have a clue about us or our opposition

Beyond embarrassing my mind goes back to the 3-0 defeat by Southend and we turned it around then so it’s doable but where to start god only knows we look like we’ve just met up in the park for a kick about instead of a professional football club
Players didn't want it, somethings not right, management maybe?

Well beaten, but we can't dwell on it because games are coming thick and fast.

Hopefully Bogle, RND and Freeman get a chance as well as Davies coming into the side. A rethink on Jebbison might be wise.

A GK, CM and RW needed.