MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Barnsley | Page 2 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Barnsley

2nd half was better, first half attritional with a bit of hoof. Wes made a wonderful save in 1st half from a close range shot.he hot down at full stretch and clawed it away.
Was Billy injured TT? I lost my connection just as he was fouled.

That'll do for me!
Still up norf and I lost my Sky Go connection when Billy came off. He wasn't injured was he?
GB How do you get red button games on your Sky Go?
Preparing for trip to Europe and i have a VPN but can't see how to get to red button.

That'll do for me!
Still up norf and I lost my Sky Go connection when Billy came off. He wasn't injured was he?
yes went straight down tunnel. second half better when subs came on. berge below par but his tap in got us going then got dragged,mcburnie contributed ,wes pulled off a great save first half to keep it 0-0. osbourn lively. jebbo lively shoulda done better with his chance. MGW scored but just needs to be better especially with the standards hes set. Barnsley could and should have had a couple of goals to be honest. wins a win . good rest and more players back hopefully. up the blades

GB How do you get red button games on your Sky Go?
Preparing for trip to Europe and i have a VPN but can't see how to get to red button.
There's no Red Button on Sky Go. I just click on the Sports option and the match comes up in the list of available games. The Blackpool game was also on mate

yes went straight down tunnel. second half better when subs came on. berge below par but his tap in got us going then got dragged,mcburnie contributed ,wes pulled off a great save first half to keep it 0-0. osbourn lively. jebbo lively shoulda done better with his chance. MGW scored but just needs to be better especially with the standards hes set. Barnsley could and should have had a couple of goals to be honest. wins a win . good rest and more players back hopefully. up the blades
It's a pity the likes of Egan, Berge and MGW won't be getting a rest.

There's no Red Button on Sky Go. I just click on the Sports option and the match comes up in the list of available games. The Blackpool game was also on mate
I tried that today just to check but only got the Derby game and couldn't get 'behind ' that.

Played shit won at a canter but Wes kept us in it with that save but he should have buried it apart from that nowt but a couple of routine saves, we got better as the match went on

Not good news
276115337_3084304128459016_1571864950174164209_n.jpg

I'd say 'couldn't make it up' but it was always gonna happen wasn't it.

I trust that's him done for the season.

Maybe not all that wise to play him 90 minutes every week.

I think we had more than enough of a choice to just give him a couple of rests at crucial times. Maybe that would have made the difference.

Such unwillingness to ever start a player who cost as much as McPub reflects very badly.

And then there's the Jebbison debacle.

Average performance by DEM MIGHTY BLADES but it was a much needed win.I thought Barnsley looked far more comfortable with the ball than us in the first half and i also thought Carlton Morris looked good in the first half hour or so.What a magnificent save from WES in the first half. Well done again to Ben Osborn(apart from his shooting) i also think Ky Gordon looked a lot better today.A very important win or us,Well done BLADES.UTB

Billy's desire to play every minute and the lack of faith Heckingbottom seemingly has in McBurnie and Jebbison created the circumstance where injury was inevitable. He's 36, we've simply got to manage his minutes better even when we're down to the bare bones.

A just about acceptable performance but it was only about the win really wasn't it. international breaks usually annoy me but this one can't come soon enough.

A memorable assist today from McBurnie. It was one of the most beautiful, and at the same time ugly, pieces of skill I've ever seen at the Lane. Wes continues to impress., he could end up being in the Championship team of the season.

Bournemouth seem to have decided that enough is enough with Huddersfield and all but secured their promotion

Billy's desire to play every minute and the lack of faith Heckingbottom seemingly has in McBurnie and Jebbison created the circumstance where injury was inevitable. He's 36, we've simply got to manage his minutes better even when we're down to the bare bones.

A just about acceptable performance but it was only about the win really wasn't it. international breaks usually annoy me but this one can't come soon enough.

A memorable assist today from McBurnie. It was one of the most beautiful, and at the same time ugly, pieces of skill I've ever seen at the Lane. Wes continues to impress., he could end up being in the Championship team of the season.
I don't understand why any BLADE would boo a BLADES player when he's coming on the pitch as a sub as some did to Oli McB today.It's pish poor in my opinion and so counter productive. UTB