MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Barnsley | Page 5 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Barnsley

Olson just didn't want to be here IMO. He could also have lacked game time at first but he gradually got worse if anything. He is obviously a good keeper on his day and it was hard to find a bad word about him from his previous clubs but for me his heart just wasn't in it. Maybe he prefers sitting in his backside every week at a top tier club than actually playing lower down the league?
I was on about the one before him GB, the one we brought back, but he was a disaster although I saw little of him as we were travelling.

I was on about the one before him GB, the one we brought back, but he was a disaster although I saw little of him as we were travelling.
Ahh right I see it now. Yep that was another par for the course for us. Finally started to look the part and then pees off like a shot. My guess is that he won't be the only one though.

Pretty much nailed on from the moment I picked QPR in the last man at work
good job I’ve got one that got through
Oh Shurrup ua moanin owd git.:giggle: Scabs holdin the Scousers 0-0 in't cup and have just missed a SITTER(Zinkernagel or worever he's called).forest holding the scousers 0-0 UTB

Last edited by a moderator:
LiVARpool win.
Had that pen been the other end I know what would have happened
Did you not see the Brighton keeper get away with assaulting the Scouse player last week TT? VAR or to be more precise the plank that was doing the VAR over looked it.Liverpool are a wonderful team i don't know why some just won't admit it. UTB

Did you not see the Brighton keeper get away with assaulting the Scouse player last week TT? VAR or to be more precise the plank that was doing the VAR over looked it.Liverpool are a wonderful team i don't know why some just won't admit it. UTB
No Rod, missed that.They are a good team but nothing will convince me that they don't get their share of beneficial VAR decisions.

I'd put Jota had scored some plank's been tinkering with post,i wonder who that may be Wyatt wannabe?:finger::giggle: Scousers v City, Palace v Chelsea in the semi final of the FA Cup.UTB
I noticed someone had tinkered with it pal so I put it back how you wrote it originally
here to help !

LiVARpool win.
Had that pen been the other end I know what would have happened
It wasn’t a pen he left his leg trailing so it caught the keepers hand but I know what you’re saying TT their goal would have had the slide rule on it if anyone else had scored it but barely a glance and it’s given it looked offside to me

It wasn’t a pen he left his leg trailing so it caught the keepers hand but I know what you’re saying TT their goal would have had the slide rule on it if anyone else had scored it but barely a glance and it’s given it looked offside to me
I agree it wasn't a pen Bullly but had it been Salah it would have been given, same with the offside, it'd have been measured to the millimetre.
Remember the only thing the PL didn't have control of was ref's. Now, with VAR, they do.

I agree it wasn't a pen Bullly but had it been Salah it would have been given, same with the offside, it'd have been measured to the millimetre.
Remember the only thing the PL didn't have control of was ref's. Now, with VAR, they do.
It's always been thought by the majority of fans that the BIG clubs ( That's the proper BIG clubs not the s6 fakers) had decisions go in their favour hasn't it.:yes: I still say if VAR was run by folk who knew what they were doing it would be good for the game,alas like Football authorities from Fifa down it's run by folk not fit for purpose in my view. UTB

It's always been thought by the majority of fans that the BIG clubs ( That's the proper BIG clubs not the s6 fakers) had decisions go in their favour hasn't it.:yes: I still say if VAR was run by folk who knew what they were doing it would be good for the game,alas like Football authorities from Fifa down it's run by folk not fit for purpose in my view. UTB
Thought it was a bit like Gerrards mysterious non touched penalty.

By the way these are the highest average attendances of both Sheffield clubs as set out in the English Football Club History for different eras. Massive Pigs set out and our poor neighbour comparisons in brackets.

2000 - now 27129 ( 30869 )

1987 - 1999 29560 ( 22097 )

1970 - 1986 27781 ( 33189 )

1947 - 1969 42634 ( 35094 )

1926 - 1939 27147 ( 26024 )

1889 - 1925 21360 ( 26920 )