MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Barnsley | Page 4 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Barnsley

Suppose it’s my fault billy going off after mentioning it yesterday on here
i wonder if all those saying they’ve never booed a blades player coming on the pitch can remember back to when terry Curran came off the bench to make his debut for us it was easier to count those not booing I’d say

i wonder if all those saying they’ve never booed a blades player coming on the pitch can remember back to when terry Curran came off the bench to make his debut for us it was easier to count those not booing I’d say
Oooh
I did boo him
I even booed him when he scored in front of the kop!!!
The only player I really disliked before he came to lane
While he was at the lane
And since he left the lane
A twat of the highest order!!!

I've never booed a Blades player and that includes Curran. UTB

Only talking today about having Jack O’Connell Bash and Baldock back
Miss Jack so much, magic hat or not!!!
And the others mate, full squad!!!
You never know what (would have happened ) would happen
I'll stick my neck out Ray and say that with a full squad including the likes of JOC we'd have gone up auto.

I'll stick my neck out Ray and say that with a full squad including the likes of JOC we'd have gone up auto.
I know Gray, what (would) could have been
Mate, we will never know
But, yeah, (IMO) definitely would have been in a better position!!
Gets you mad pal!!!

I seem to recall Lee Hendrie, recruited as a boozing pal of Nobsons, being booed on as a sub and booed off about 10 minutes later when he was subbed.

TBH he has improved since that dodgy outing at burnley.

Wonder if he'll refuse to play if we don't go up????:eek:
He'd hardly played any first team football in the 2 years before he signed for us after Gerrard brought in his own keeper so I think it was just a matter of him getting himself back up to speed. He's certainly seems a good all round keeper and an excellent shot stopper.

He'd hardly played any first team football in the 2 years before he signed for us after Gerrard brought in his own keeper so I think it was just a matter of him getting himself back up to speed. He's certainly seems a good all round keeper and an excellent shot stopper.
Got to agree GB. TBH he's surprised me but I'm thankful for that.Who knows, maybe we didn't need to let someone learn their trade at our (great) expense and then move on.
Such is life.

Got to agree GB. TBH he's surprised me but I'm thankful for that.Who knows, maybe we didn't need to let someone learn their trade at our (great) expense and then move on.
Such is life.
Olson just didn't want to be here IMO. He could also have lacked game time at first but he gradually got worse if anything. He is obviously a good keeper on his day and it was hard to find a bad word about him from his previous clubs but for me his heart just wasn't in it. Maybe he prefers sitting in his backside every week at a top tier club than actually playing lower down the league?