MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Barnsley | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Barnsley

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
Well after the disappointing result at Blackpool midweek we now really need which 'should' come our way with the hone game against Barnsley. I was disappointed by the performance at Blackpool but after reading other people's views perhaps I was harsh... Anyway anything other than victory today will not be joyous..

So...

Any team news? 😊

Same again?

Fleck close to a starting return...

Mcburnie on the bench? 😁

Anyway, whatever the lineup, our injury crisis is real and the International break cannot come soon enough. It would be nice go into that with a decent victory but we know Barnsley will be up for this. On paper we win... But you know the rest. I'm gonna be all optimistic though and say 4 to zero.

UTB

Barnsley are on a good run and this will be no gimme . We need our creative players to be at their best. A nervy 1-2 win.

Its so tight at the top that any point dropped is a poor result. As always, this is exactly the kind of game we have to win if we're going to be in the top six come 5pm the last day.

Well after being told thurs I was staying in hospital and so would miss the match I managed to extricate myself only to find myself now stuck in the hallamshire waiting for a doctor to prescribe the antibiotics that should be attached to my notes (which they havent got btw but at least I exist now which is an improvement from when I got here) so no idea how long I'm goin to be here and my attendance is thrown into doubt again the NHS has excelled itself in being totally incompetent with regards to my predicament this last couple of days

Yours pissed off

That'll do for me!
Still up norf and I lost my Sky Go connection when Billy came off. He wasn't injured was he?

A win's a win - defence looked strong. Only saw 2nd half so probably avoided the worst of it
2nd half was better, first half attritional with a bit of hoof. Wes made a wonderful save in 1st half from a close range shot.he hot down at full stretch and clawed it away.

Always have to waste time don't we, just to end on a sour note. Dear oh dear... :LOL:
We definitely do it more under PH. I don't mind a bit of 'game management' to be honest if it's done well. The best clubs in the world do it. It's when it's done badly and we end up giving away a free kick that pisses me off.