Marcus Edwards - First Edition | Page 3 | Vital Football

Marcus Edwards - First Edition

Taricco the yid - 31/8/2016 19:14

80 was it you that said part of him signing a new deal was that he got games with us this season? I could be wrong.

Yes. Supposedly he has been guaranteed first team games and MP had to get involved to reassure him it would happen. But it's ITK stuff. Although it's pretty much a given there was some very heavy negotiating going on. His agent was playing all the cards. We will be very lucky to hang on to him in two years.

That came from, I think COYS, and somewhere else as well that added credibility to it from my perspective. Can't remember precisely who.

80 was it you that said part of him signing a new deal was that he got games with us this season? I could be wrong.

Hi skills on the ball and shooting is something we could benefit from greatly in the first team.

It was the crucial point in him signing on the extension. Thus his squad no. I fully expect to see him involved with the first team - for the experience as well as match involvement. I am fully expecting for him play in the some of the first team games in PL and CL and fully in the domestic cup games.

I cant see him getting many minutes if im honest. Not unless e have an injury crisis or we are smashing a team and are able to bring him on. Lets hope he gets league cup appearances.

Taricco the yid - 31/8/2016 20:36

I cant see him getting many minutes if im honest. Not unless e have an injury crisis or we are smashing a team and are able to bring him on. Lets hope he gets league cup appearances.

That is what is expected I believe - hopefully more than 30 secs and 9 minutes that Winks and Onomah respectively got on Saturday.

Anyone else to go the Bridge to watch the PL2 game last night? Edwards is so far from being ready for the first team. He should have been taking a game like that by the scruff of the neck but he was totally dominated and outclassed by almost everyone else on the pitch.

Stand out players on the pitch were Maghoma and Anton Walkes

MackayBestEver - 10/9/2016 10:35

From what I've seen Harrison is far more ready for the first team than Edwards.

Pleased to see he scored yet again yesterday.

I would expect him to score from the spot 8 times out of 10.

Dave the Yid - 10/9/2016 07:51

Anyone else to go the Bridge to watch the PL2 game last night? Edwards is so far from being ready for the first team. He should have been taking a game like that by the scruff of the neck but he was totally dominated and outclassed by almost everyone else on the pitch.

Are these games archived anywhere so they can be watched? This level of sport is always a lot of fun to watch.

Dave the Yid - 10/9/2016 07:51

Edwards was outclassed and dominated or our whole team were? Reports I read suggest the latter. Not much anyone can do in those circumstances.

trustmeiknow1 - 11/7/2016 10:50

He must be good. Can somebody tell me what kind of player he is and where he plays..

He is just over over 3' 6" tall, and Tom Carroll towers over him. That said, he is full of talent, and the sort forward defenders dread.

Enjoy

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2016/10/10/video-tottenham-youngster-scores-for-england-u19s/? :1: :7:

Back in training today.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/first-team/general/spurs-training-gallery-february-2-020217/

Marcus Edwards was hailed as a sensational prospect when we signed him, but where is he? He hardly shone when he actually played for our second string. Is there a problem?