Marcus Edwards - First Edition | Vital Football

Marcus Edwards - First Edition

zzz

Vital Champions League
Supposedly has signed a new contract.

Good news if true. It was hinted at by John Mcdermott recently, that city where chasing this lad with dumper trucks full of cash.

https://twitter.com/thfcacademy/status/752184294823657473

Hope to see him given an extra long one after he turns 18.

As discussed earlier it was reported to be one year extension with a 1st team squad number and more 1st team opps.

2 year deal according to a rumour. If true probably the best deal we've done this summer!

Think he had one year remaining and signed one year extension; anyway hope Spurs show that it was worth sticking with the club,

The way we handle this is so important to the club as it will show young talent if you are good enough you will get a chance at Spurs

So basically we have to give him games or his suitors will come knocking. This player holds the power over the club. How much would we get for him if he decided to leave and a tribunal had to set his fee.

One of the best there is - full of talent and itching to get on in the real world.

He is small. But he will get game time this season according any number of sources along with a first team number. And Jables is correct, this could be our best signing of the summer

Has held the club to ransom much like Pogba did at utd. He could be anything. Had a look at him on YouTube fuck me he looks like messi. But in the big boys league it could be very different. What will Poch do is the question.

whiteghost - 11/7/2016 18:34

I respect your judgement Highgate but why didn't he figure more prominently for U21s last season?

Age I think - I think he just turns 18 in December. True quality.

I saw him play in a couple of games in the youth FA Cup a couple of years back and he looked amazing then. He had the chant "he's got the best afro in the world" (to he's got the whole world in his hands).

For him to have been number 1 on Barcelonas top 10 youth players to try and sign list shows how highly he is regarded.

This kid is going to be amazing if he keeps working hard and does not succumb to the lure of rich life too early. Will be a huge loss if we cannot keep him for a few years at least and when we sell him to Barcelona for £100M, HAHA.

And made another c n p'd from the official site:

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/first-team/match/report/spurs-v-rotherham-united-pre-season-210716/?

The usual online reporters on our youth teams, seem to be suggesting that Edwards is really impressing everyone in our first team. Lets hope we get to see some of him in Australia.

Lets hope we get to see Pritchard down there too...I hope he doesn't leave as it is reported. Would like to see him given a chance until Jan but I fear it's too late for him

Edwards travelling to Australia! Looks like the lad is really given a chance to impress. Hopefully he will make it and doesn't ditch us at the first chance of big money move. Would not want to lose another talented academy player as Pritchard looks to be on his way out.