London Black Lives Matter Protest | Page 5 | Vital Football

London Black Lives Matter Protest

• Thread starter Deleted member 13556
  • Start date
Two days ago he said that he would tone it down :rolleyes:

No, I said I would if others agreed with you but nobody said that they did. So I concluded that it was just you who thought that I am "THE most hate filled poster on the board", and given that I don't value your opinion much it's unlikely that I was ever going to let it influence me.

I'll offer it up once more, if anybody other than the fantastic four wanna tell me to leave the politics alone for a while, I'll gladly shut up.

But I'm not gonna shut up simply because the far right nutjobs on here tell me I should. If anything they'll just encourage me to keep going, if they want me to shut up I must be doing something right...

Last edited:
I'll offer it up once more, if anybody other than the fantastic four wanna tell me to leave the politics alone for a while, I'll gladly shut up.

But I'm not gonna shut up simply because the far right nutjobs on here tell me I should. If anything they'll just encourage me to keep going, if they want me to shut up I must be doing something right...

No one's asking you to shut up Bud , at least I don't think so anyway.
There's no need for the swearing , name calling and insults. That's what folk are noticing.

#allopinonsmatter

White people do have privilege. That's not blaming white people for being privileged, it's just a fact. Neither is it true that just because white people are privileged they must be racist. In fact is an utterly ridiculous thing to say. You're following bullshit logic there.
"privilege, it's just a fact"
Please define "privilege" ( then maybe we can be sure it's not an opinion).

Is it the mere fact of "having more" ?

Or is that the "privileged" somehow get things / opportunities that no one else gets offered ?
If the latter, are special opportunities available only to white people ?
(i.e. there's nothing where non-whites get first dibs)

Or something else ?

May I suggest that you take care with your response.
There are plenty of white people who feel under-privileged.
(And in Africa, plenty of black people who are "privileged".)

But none of us white people can fully understand the experience of being black in the UK, or even worse that that, being black in the US..
Apparently someone said yesterday that the UK was one of the best places in the world for black people - and this prompted predictable outrage from SJWs.
So it was discussed on LBC this morning.

Plenty of black people agreed that the UK was a good place - not perfect - but by and large OK race-wise
They were not at all impressed at the general negativity and exaggerated claims of racism around every corner.

Striking was the young black woman, who phoned in say how bad things are.
She couldn't come up with anything worse than "getting a bad vibe" - despite being given plenty of chances (without interruption) to give a concrete example.

:wagging:

Where'e the "hate" ?

Don't you realise that just come across as a bully - who is intolerant of people with a different view ?

Thing is, Tarian, you're one of the fantastic four, and I really don't give a toss what any of you four think of me.

There are lots of posters on here whose views I respect. If any of them have got anything to say to me I'll take some notice. But you calling me a hater and a bully really doesn't worry me too much...

Please.
Who are the "far right nutjobs" ?
(So I know who to avoid)

What makes them "far right" ?
What makes them "nutjobs" ?
(So I know what to look for).
:unsure:

Thank you

Why do we hate? We hate because we are taught to hate! We hate because we are ignorant and ignorant people see several races, but there is only one race, the human race!

No, I said I would if others agreed with you but nobody said that they did. So I concluded that it was just you who thought that I am "THE most hate filled poster on the board", and given that I don't value your opinion much it's unlikely that I was ever going to let it influence me.

Too many candidates on this board for that title lol.

Thing is, Tarian, you're one of the fantastic four, and I really don't give a toss what any of you four think of me.

There are lots of posters on here whose views I respect. If any of them have got anything to say to me I'll take some notice. But you calling me a hater and a bully really doesn't worry me too much...
What you really mean is ....

You prefer to make short, unqualified assertions rather than reasoned arguments.
Ideally with some abusive political cliches to prove which "side" you are on for the approval of like minds.

You don't like people challenging your assertions.
If you do provide a 'justification' you don't like people questioning them.

You give the impression of someone not normally exposed directly to alternative viewpoints - so resent people who are capable of dissecting your arguments.

So at one point or another you resort to abuse.

In short you attempt to bully people into not daring to express a contrary view.

There are plenty of other posters on here who can make a robust point and they can be 99.9% sure that I won't abuse them or attack them personally.

Only guessing who are your "fantastic four", but if they are who I think they are, they don't fall back on personal abuse either.

What you really mean is ....

You prefer to make short, unqualified assertions rather than reasoned arguments.
Ideally with some abusive political cliches to prove which "side" you are on for the approval of like minds.

You don't like people challenging your assertions.
If you do provide a 'justification' you don't like people questioning them.

You give the impression of someone not normally exposed directly to alternative viewpoints - so resent people who are capable of dissecting your arguments.

So at one point or another you resort to abuse.

In short you attempt to bully people into not daring to express a contrary view.

There are plenty of other posters on here who can make a robust point and they can be 99.9% sure that I won't abuse them or attack them personally.

Only guessing who are your "fantastic four", but if they are who I think they are, they don't fall back on personal abuse either.

Still not playing.

I take a lot of notice of what you say Bud, but leave out being rude to people, especially people you don't know personally. We are not Millwall fans, we are Gillingham fans. We mostly don't know who we are replying to personally, so even though we disagree with someone, maybe be more tolerant, because they might not be a complete tosser :-)

I think the "Fab Four" has a better ring to it.

I'm up to four too btw. I wonder if they are all the same ones. Do be a bit kinder to Tarian though as he isn't on a deliberate wind up and genuinely sees things in a different way.