London Black Lives Matter Protest | Page 25 | Vital Football

London Black Lives Matter Protest

• Thread starter Deleted member 13556
  • Start date
Why was there a need for the second paragraph Budd? Is commenting about the sexual attractiveness of a woman in such a manner any different than commenting about skin colour?

Several posters have commented on her appearance approvingly so I think Buddha was reacting to that. All such comments inappropriate and irrelevant, not a massive deal but frankly tedious.

It doesn't matter what her ethnicity or skin colour, she is an utterly foul and obnoxious woman whose politics I despise entirely.

Even though she is quite good looking I could never ever even imagine a sexual encounter with her. No way, she is just far too repulsive. I'm even feeling a little bit sick right now...

Welcome to the world of misogyny 👍

Oh dear, did Buddha say something a little bit politically incorrect?! What really?! You mean that bloody anarchist who's always complaining about other people's racism, sexism and homophobia?!

Do you know what, I don't care!

Last night I explained to val (in the statue thread) why I have no patience with political correctness. I explained how some people on the Left would claim that they'd not even noticed that the man they'd just been talking to happened to have black skin. It's ludicrous and it's bullshit.

In the same way, I aint gonna deny that Prtti Patel is, in a superficial way, is an attractive woman. Listen, I am a heterosexual male and I find lots of women attractive. That doesn't mean that I'm forever sexually objectifying women but I'd be lying if I told you that I never notice if a woman has physical features that I happen to find attractive.

Priti Patel is a good looking woman. Well, I think she is and I reckon many of you would agree with me about that. But, that's it! Everything else about her I find so extremely repellent. I was just being honest. Sometimes a woman is so damned attractive I cannot fail to notice! Most of the time I just keep it to myself but occasionally I will voice it.

Yes, ok, it probably wasn't necessary but fucking hell, what I said wasn't that outrageous. And I was a bit pissed, so my tongue was a bit loose. But yes, what a great opportunity for those who despise my politics to (falsely) claim moral outrage with me. Fair enough, lol!

But answer me honestly, have none of you ever found a woman to be so attractive you've not thought about how much you'd like to fuck her? Have any of you never seen a woman, thought, 'I'd like to fuck her', but then, once you'd heard her opinions and views, been so absolutely disgusted that the thought of actually fucking the woman makes you feel sick? I have to say, it's not something that has happened to me too often. But Patel, well she's sexy but she repels me. It's remarkable, and I dared to remark about it.

Hang me out to dry for this crime. I don't care.

Last edited:
Oh dear, did Buddha say something a little bit politically incorrect?! What really?! You mean that bloody anarchist who's always complaining about other people's racism, sexism and homophobia?!

Last night I explained to val (in the statue thread) why I have no patience with political correctness. I explained how some people on the Left would claim that they'd not even noticed that the man they'd just been talking to happened to have black skin. It's ludicrous and it's bullshit.

In the same way, I aint gonna deny that Prtti Patel is, in a superficial way, is an attractive woman. Listen, I am a heterosexual male and I find lots of women attractive. The doesn't mean that I'm forever sexually objectifying women but I'd be lying if I told you that I never notice if a woman has physical features that I happen to find attractive.

Priti Patel is a good looking woman. Well, I think she is and I reckon many of you would agree with me about that. But, that's it! Everything else about her I find so extremely repellent. I was just being honest. Sometimes a woman is so damned attractive I cannot fail to notice! Most of the time I just keep it to myself but occasionally I will voice it.

Yes, ok, it probably wasn't necessary but fucking hell, what I said wasn't that outrageous. And I was a bit pissed, so my tongue was a bit loose. But yes, what ba great opportunity for those who despise my politics to (falsely) claim moral outrage with me. Fair enough, lol!

But answer me honestly, have none of you ever found a woman to be so attractive you've not thought about how much you'd like to fuck her? Have any of you never seen a woman, thought, 'I'd like to fuck her', but then, once you'd heard her opinions and views, been so absolutely disgusted that the thought of actually fucking the woman makes you feel sick? I have to say, it's not something that has happened to me too often. But Patel, well she's sexy but she repels me. It's remarkable, and I dared to remark about it.

Keep digging 😁
You are sounding more like TR by the day.
Reminds me of a comment I made to WK some time ago.
Everyone is a bigot
Everyone is racist
Everyone is intolerant of others

You are just a normal bloke Buddha
Well done 👍

Keep digging 😁
You are sounding more like TR by the day.
Reminds me of a comment I made to WK some time ago.
Everyone is a bigot
Everyone is racist
Everyone is intolerant of others

You are just a normal bloke Buddha
Well done 👍

Completely agree, shotshy. Everyone is to some extent. I suppose what is important is to how much extent they are. And whether or not they embrace or challenge their own prejudices. And how much.

Glad you've realised I'm just a normal bloke. What did you think I was?!

Completely agree, shotshy. Everyone is to some extent. I suppose what is important is to how much extent they are. And whether or not they embrace or challenge their own prejudices. And how much.

Glad you've realised I'm just a normal bloke. What did you think I was?!

I thought you was a normal bloke leading an abnormal lifestyle, which I admire.

Before I got sucked in to the system, I had a very happy three years doing the old travelling lark.
This was the late seventies.
I went from northern Sweden to Kabul and a lot in between.
I learnt more in that time than all my years at school.

Now I’m at the other end of my life, when my missus calls it a day work wise, I’m going for it again, but in more luxury

I watched a docu on netfilx last night called 13th
It's about American penal system and it's disproportionate use of prisons, particularly for young black men.
Very thought provoking.
I'd recommend if you get Netflix.

I watched a docu on netfilx last night called 13th
It's about American penal system and it's disproportionate use of prisons, particularly for young black men.
Very thought provoking.
I'd recommend if you get Netflix.

Ah, ok, shotshy. I've seen that listed and nearly watched it a couple of times. I'll give it a try. Cheers!

Btw yesterday was, 'International Day of Solidarity with Long Term Anarchist Prisoners'.

downloa.jpg

Got fck all to do with your political views or a view of you Budd. I just found it interesting. Apart from the objectification issue (and yes, I think a high proportion of the population, including myself, will, at some time or the other, have made comments or had thoughts along the same lines about another person) is there any correlation between saying what you said, which was quite derogatory, and using her skin colour as a reason? I'm not trying to imply that your comment was in any way as repulsive as that but am interested in where lines can or should be drawn. I guess it also ties in with the whole Churchill and Baden-Powell issues.

Got fck all to do with your political views or a view of you Budd. I just found it interesting. Apart from the objectification issue (and yes, I think a high proportion of the population, including myself, will, at some time or the other, have made comments or had thoughts along the same lines about another person) is there any correlation between saying what you said, which was quite derogatory, and using her skin colour as a reason? I'm not trying to imply that your comment was in any way as repulsive as that but am interested in where lines can or should be drawn. I guess it also ties in with the whole Churchill and Baden-Powell issues.

No mate, me finding her physically attractive but politically repugnant has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with her skin colour.

I would have thought that my first paragraph had made that much clear but if not, let this post be confirmation that there was absolutely no correlation, even if it seemed that there may have been.

If my comments really have offended anyone, I am very sorry. I really don't like the woman but I can assure you that that has absolutely nothing at all to do with her ethnicity.

No mate, me finding her physically attractive but politically repugnant has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with her skin colour.

I would have thought that my first paragraph had made that much clear but if not, let this post be confirmation that there was absolutely no correlation, even if it seemed that there may have been.

If my comments really have offended anyone, I am very sorry. I really don't like the woman but I can assure you that that has absolutely nothing at all to do with her ethnicity.
Not saying it was Budd - maybe correlation is the wrong word. Sorry if it seemed that was what I was implying as it wasn't the intent, I understand you better than that. I am just interested in the lines between acceptable and unacceptable.

Not saying it was Budd - maybe correlation is the wrong word. Sorry if it seemed that was what I was implying as it wasn't the intent, I understand you better than that. I am just interested in the lines between acceptable and unacceptable.

Ah, ok, good, Det. Have to admit I was a bit confused because I'd assumed you understood be better than that. So I'm pleased this was just a misunderstanding.

As for what is and isn't acceptable, yeah, that's not an easy line to draw. And I'm certainly not the person to be drawing it.

Also, I do understand that my position seems to be a little contradictory. On the one hand I stand against racism and all forms of discrimination, yet on the other I denounce the thing that is supposed to protect everyone from discrimination (political correctness).

My position can only really be understood, perhaps, with the heart and not the head. I dunno, maybe I'm spouting shit right now, lol! I can appreciate a racist joke if it is told at the right time and right place (and of course, it's genuinely funny), by somebody who is not a racist. Conversely, I can spot a racist even if they're careful to not say anything overtly racist (I could name one on this board, if you like!).

You know I'm not interested in dogma, and that's why I reject political correctness. It is because it is dogmatic and totalitarian that I reject it. And believe me, I've had plenty of arguments/debates about this with people who call themselves anarchists.

I suppose that ultimately it is each individual who must draw their own line regarding what is acceptable and unacceptable. But they do so in the knowledge that they may be judged by others on where they have drawn the line. And of course, everybody's opinions are shaped to a certain extent by the prevailing moral codes of the day.

Basically, you're question isn't easy to answer. I've tried to answer it here but have probably failed! I'll repeat that thing about the heart and the head though. Listen to you're heart, and just so long as you're inspired by love and not by hate then then chances are you're not likely to get it too wrong too often.

Last edited:
Ah, ok, good, Det. Have to admit I was a bit confused because I'd assumed you understood be better than that. So I'm pleased this was just a misunderstanding.

As for what is and isn't acceptable, yeah, that's not an easy line to draw. And I'm certainly not the person to be drawing it.

Also, I do understand that my position seems to be a little contradictory. On the one hand I stand against racism and all forms of discrimination, yet on the other I denounce the thing that is supposed to protect everyone from discrimination (political correctness).

My position can only really be understood, perhaps, with the heart and not the head. I dunno, maybe I'm spouting shit right now, lol! I can appreciate a racist joke if it is told at the right time and right place (and of course, it's genuinely funny), by somebody who is not a racist. Conversely, I can spot a racist even if they're careful to not say anything overtly racist (I could name one on this board, if you like!).

You know I'm not interested in dogma, and that's why I reject political correctness. It is because it is dogmatic and totalitarian that I reject it. And believe me, I've had plenty of arguments/debates about this with people who call themselves anarchists.

I suppose that ultimately it is each individual who must draw their own line regarding what is acceptable and unacceptable. But they do so in the knowledge that they may be judged by others on where they have drawn the line. And of course, everybody's opinions are shaped to a certain extent by the prevailing moral codes of the day.

Basically, you're question isn't easy to answer. I've tried to answer it here but have probably failed! I'll repeat that thing about the heart and the head though. Listen to you're heart, and just so long as you're inspired by love and not by hate then then chances are you're not likely to get it too wrong too often.

I am feeling so self righteous now.
I did not notice the skin colour, in fact until this thread I did not recognise she was a woman as I do not notice the gender of a person. I never think sexually of a person.

Ooops, wife just looked over my shoulder and called me a two faced lying *** who obviously will not now want sex with her tonight as obviously I wont recognise that she is a tasty looking brown women fff.

I like to think of myself as being non-discriminatory, I try to ensure I never criticize anyone based on their sex, religion, colour, race, yet the very fact that I have to try, does that mean I would discriminate if I didn't try.
I will also avoid walking toward or through a gang of youths, especially if they are wearing hoodies, allowing for the fact there are more good youngsters than bad, is that discrimination.
No disrespect to Buddha but I wouldn't feel safe walking through a traveler camp,
I've never had trouble with traveler's so the fear is somewhat irrational.
I guess what I'm trying to say is whilst I am totally against discrimination, it is not always as clear cut as it seems.

Why was there a need for the second paragraph Budd? Is commenting about the sexual attractiveness of a woman in such a manner any different than commenting about skin colour?
Buddha is a hypocrite.#

Actually, I thought a few days ago, he had toned down his 'hate' and the unnecessary personal abuse.
I was seriously thinking of making an encouraging remark.

But a woman of Indian origin seems to brought about a relapse.

But people should have a 2nd chance ..... and a 3rd ....:oops:

(# I'll justify if I have to.)

Very thought provoking.

Data seems to show that the % of US prisoners that are black is higher than the % of the population.

If data also shows that violent crimes are major reason for imprisonment - and for longer......
.....What if a lot of violent offences are committed by black people ?
Would that also be 'thought provoking' ?

Data seems to show that the % of US prisoners that are black is higher than the % of the population.

If data also shows that violent crimes are major reason for imprisonment - and for longer......
.....What if a lot of violent offences are committed by black people ?
Would that also be 'thought provoking' ?
Don’t comment until you have seen it.

In the same way, I aint gonna deny that Prtti Patel is, in a superficial way, is an attractive woman. Listen, I am a heterosexual male and I find lots of women attractive. That doesn't mean that I'm forever sexually objectifying women but I'd be lying if I told you that I never notice if a woman has physical features that I happen to find attractive.

Yes, ok, it probably wasn't necessary but fucking hell, what I said wasn't that outrageous. And I was a bit pissed, so my tongue was a bit loose. But yes, what a great opportunity for those who despise my politics to (falsely) claim moral outrage with me. Fair enough, lol!

It's just a comment that didn't need making Buddha, not a massive deal. Nothing daring about making such comments it's pretty mainstream. In general sexual preferences are personal and best expressed towards those, who you have got it on with. That's rather the point of them.