Lockdown 4 - Potential effect on Latics | Page 3 | Vital Football

Lockdown 4 - Potential effect on Latics

Not cranks - unless you see the WHO and mask manufacturers as cranks - you're in denial here 🙈
Check it out then come back

Check what out. That masks are in use across the globe to reduce the spread of an airborne virus? At the behest of medical experts and scientists, Though of course I’ve forgot it’s all a global conspiracy. Despite the fact countries can’t agree on anything else but have managed to enter into a worldwide con over covid.

Im actually kicking myself for being drawn into and entertaining a crank who is giving out wild, inaccurate and misleading claims oxygen.

FYI am double jabbed and have a passport - just can't abide compliant bow down folk like yourself who seek to look down on others.
What I do is my business no1 else's- if others choose not to be jabbed there choice and I respect that - if your wonderful vaccines work it puts them not you.at risk

So how am I seeking to lock anyone down????

My wonderful vaccines????

You’re losing the plot lad.

Boris may have a shit degree in Classics (but I don’t have any time for him in any case) …but Whitty/Van Tam/Harries/Vallance are all bona fide medics…..why would you suggest otherwise ?

Its all a conspiracy don’t forgot. These highly trained doctors and scientists are in on it. Best listen to the collection of mentally ill, uneducated fuckwits on social media if you want the real truth.

Despite almost every Doctor in South Africa saying the same. So your trusting Johnson? Fuck me!
Clearly the narrative only works when it suits your perspective- anything else is plainly to be disregarded and ridiculed 👍😁
Keep on sucking up the propoganda fm Boris and his "experts" with shit degrees in classics masquerading as clinicians!
So you think a Mechanical Engineer is fully qualified to be an expert on virology?What next get a Milkman to advise on Influenza?Why do you think he had to interview a Engineer rather than a Scientist,Doctor or Nurse?It's because no one will talk to him because he is a proven liar,Sceptic and Conspiracy theorist who can only peddle his bollocks online as no reputable outlet will touch him!But if that's where you get your information from it explains everything!!

Peeps head above the parapet ........ Erm, he said "look down" ....... goes back below to safety.
:innocent:

Fair point. But likewise, how am I looking down on anyone 🤷🏻‍♂️

As I said I’m annoyed with myself for entering into a debate over some conspiracy theory bollocks.

Again - which don't work - as confirmed on the side of the box they come in - you're blinded by the propganda and hype pal

Yeah you keep saying they don’t work - though to be honest I’d rather listen to the global experts who say they do aid in reducing transmission rather than internet cranks who say they don’t, particularly as it takes about a second to put on one.
anyone remember when these two were a tag team?

Feels like March 2020 again. Cases are going through the roof due to the transmissibility of the new variant. Seems a matter of when until the plug is pulled on attending live games though they are increasingly being called off by the hour in any case. I’m sadly predicting Boxing Day matches will be behind closed doors.

At least we’ve finally some transparency around how games can be called off. The vaccination rate among efl players is shocking compared to the rest of population.

Feels like March 2020 again. Cases are going through the roof due to the transmissibility of the new variant. Seems a matter of when until the plug is pulled on attending live games though they are increasingly being called off by the hour in any case. I’m sadly predicting Boxing Day matches will be behind closed doors.

At least we’ve finally some transparency around how games can be called off. The vaccination rate among efl players is shocking compared to the rest of population.

They (Buffon BJ & his bunch of con men) are only giving us a few days reprieve till after Christmas due to their two faced, hypocritical displays of last year....once Christmas is over they'll be down on us like a ton of bricks....circuit breakers / tiered lockdowns & the usual bollocks of do as we say, not as we do....

Still don't think they will close stadiums completely and the first step will be passports proof of vaccine if you like, or proof of negative test before full closure.
Then next step will be limited numbers with distancing and masks in all areas.
Thats assuming the clubs have enough clear players!
Difficult to predict anything now.

They (Buffon BJ & his bunch of con men) are only giving us a few days reprieve till after Christmas due to their two faced, hypocritical displays of last year....once Christmas is over they'll be down on us like a ton of bricks....circuit breakers / tiered lockdowns & the usual bollocks of do as we say, not as we do....

Said same a few days, politically they won’t take drastic measures before Christmas. After though seems inevitable judging by the current numbers.

Said that weeks back but was shouted down. Can't blame the players. Why is it bad? Chances of them falling seriously ill is minimal and doesn't stop transmission so why bother?

Said same a few days, politically they won’t take drastic measures before Christmas. After though seems inevitable judging by the current numbers.
Mad Friday tomorrow will be a super spreader of nuclear proportions as will Christmas/New Year, so since they aren't going to lock us down now, then unless the NHS get absolutely swamped over the next week or so, there's literally no point in them doing so until after New Year as it'll be too late to stop the spread anyway and all they'll do is massively piss off their voters, especially after the party antics.

I think straight after the New Year, we'll go into lockdown which will probably last up until the end of January. To be fair, if there's one month you'd choose to be locked down for over the course of a year, January would be that month and I bet the government are thinking just that. It's cold, it's wet, everyone's skint following Christmas/New Year and hardly anyone can be arsed leaving the house anyway.

It should be mandatory for players to get jabbed. If they don't want it, take their wages off of them, that'll speed up the process. I'd be willing to bet all these outbreaks out of nowhere have come from all the squads of every football team in the country going out on their Christmas parties over the last week or two.

I include our squad in that as well. We know Wyke isn't vaccinated and I guarantee they'll be others in our squad who aren't either.

Said that weeks back but was shouted down. Can't blame the players. Why is it bad? Chances of them falling seriously ill is minimal and doesn't stop transmission so why bother?

Chances of them falling seriously ill is minimal ....says who & why? I'm fairly sure that this virus affects all people in different ways regardless of how fit you are so a superfit footballer could just as likely fall seriously ill with covid as anyone else who doesn't have any underlying health issues...

Doesn’t really matter what Boris says. Or labour mon That’s just them trying to points score. What we need to do is take notice. Of what’s happening world wide. They can’t all be wrong. But like always the brits no best the reason. We are finding out we have so many. Infected is because of all the testing. Give some credit. For a change. Injections are going through the roof. I signed up to day to volunteer. We’re I am in Chorley. They seam to have loads. But loads needed in Wigan. It’s simple and you can pick where and times. All these shouting about the nhs. If you do a bit and help
Well done John,Great to see people putting the country first instead of standing back and complaining!A few pints on me if we ever get to meet!!

Check what out. That masks are in use across the globe to reduce the spread of an airborne virus? At the behest of medical experts and scientists, Though of course I’ve forgot it’s all a global conspiracy. Despite the fact countries can’t agree on anything else but have managed to enter into a worldwide con over covid.

Im actually kicking myself for being drawn into and entertaining a crank who is giving out wild, inaccurate and misleading claims oxygen.
Again and for the last time as your clearly a fully paid up member of cult covid.
As for being a crank thanks for that however it's not my view I am putting forward or Dave off twitter.
The World Health Organisation have reported that paper or cloth masks do not have any effect on stopping transmission which part of that are you struggling to accept ?
Do the mask manufactures advise the same on the outer boxes they come in for a laugh?
Educate yourself FFS

Yes, all that wearing masks is having a great impact 😁

They can’t win what ever they do. If they lockdown they slag them off. Try and jab everyone get slagged off. Any thing that helps. Even masks. Washing hands. As to be done. And some still moan. Doesn’t matter who runs the country. It’s world wide. Not just here. Should be great full we live I. A country that provides care.

Sorry John, but they could have won. They had plenty of opportunities to (if not win) appear to be working to a plan ... to be ahead of (or at least, not behind) the game ... to be "leading" the country.

However, they chose to go for the populist option whenever possible. For Johnson to stand between the two Medical "experts", and give a completely different message (partly cos he can't be seen to be closing Christmas yet again, and partly cos he and his mate were found out for partying through last Christmas's lockdown) just showed how absolutely pathetic he is.

The thing is John, it isn't world-wide, and other countries are managing this way better than we are ....... notwithstanding the PM's lies.

By the way ........ "a country that provides care"? ........ ask kids who want school dinners, ask people seeking asylum, ask those living in poverty, ask ......I could go on, but I won't.