Lockdown 4 - Potential effect on Latics | Page 2 | Vital Football

Lockdown 4 - Potential effect on Latics

They do slow spread. And it’s why mask wearing is a global tool to slow it. It’s hardly a big deal to wear one, so stop getting agitated by the fact and listening to uneducated cranks on the subject.
So are you going to comment on Germany, Scotland and Wales - masks (and High grade ones in DE) and passports and sky high infection rates ?

Why would I want him to save me? And how is he doing so? You were claiming measures are being increased to divert attention away from party/wallpaper gate - so I’ll ask again, what possible reason would he have to be in on that?
Who knows but he's being played clearly 😁

So are you going to comment on Germany, Scotland and Wales - masks (and High grade ones in DE) and passports and sky high infection rates ?

I have. I’ve said mask usage is global - and due to increasing infection rates it’s why the measure has been reintroduced.

‘Who knows’ isn’t an answer. In fact it is, it’s an admission you’re talking total bollocks.
As are you on the face masks which you still haven't answered England no masks lower than Germany Scotland and Wales - go on answer !

I have. I’ve said mask usage is global - and due to increasing infection rates it’s why the measure has been reintroduced.
Again - which don't work - as confirmed on the side of the box they come in - you're blinded by the propganda and hype pal

Let's pay Oxford back and bale on Saturday's match - bout 7am should do it
And what about all the lads doing the weekend down there? Because you're not interested don't wish something on those that do!!

As are you on the face masks which you still haven't answered England no masks lower than Germany Scotland and Wales - go on answer !

As I said, you’re talking utter bollocks and can’t provide evidence to your ludicrous, nonsensical, conspiracy driven claims that loto is somehow in cahoots to keep the heat of the PM, despite doing his best to discredit him and force him out.

You also appear obsessed over masks that undoubtedly you’ve read about from the same conspiracy website. I suspect it won’t tell you about vaccination rates and how england unlocked in summer prior to other countries to experience a wave in the warmer months when immunity was built up.

Again - which don't work - as confirmed on the side of the box they come in - you're blinded by the propganda and hype pal

Yeah you keep saying they don’t work - though to be honest I’d rather listen to the global experts who say they do aid in reducing transmission rather than internet cranks who say they don’t, particularly as it takes about a second to put on one.

I'd be willing to stick my neck out at this point and say that we probably won't be allowed back inside the DW this year. Mad Friday coming up will be a huge super spreader as will Christmas itself. Having said that I can see the government perhaps holding off any lockdown until straight after the New Year due to the damage it would do to the economy and businesses by shutting everything down at this time of year when trade is at it's highest.

Yeah you keep saying they don’t work - though to be honest I’d rather listen to the global experts who say they do aid in reducing transmission rather than internet cranks who say they don’t, particularly as it takes about a second to put on one.

Early evidence from israal suggests three jabs doesn't make much difference and interesting link below showing this is perhaps the end of the pandemic:

https://m.jpost.com/breaking-news/covid-in-israel-15-new-omicron-cases-found-67-total-688566

Not cranks - unless you see the WHO and mask manufacturers as cranks - you're in denial here 🙈
Check it out then come back

He effectively now banned anyway as I’m sure he’s said he’s either unvaccinated or refuses to download a passport.
FYI am double jabbed and have a passport - just can't abide compliant bow down folk like yourself who seek to look down on others.
What I do is my business no1 else's- if others choose not to be jabbed there choice and I respect that - if your wonderful vaccines work it puts them not you.at risk

You are seriously posting a post by Freddie Sayers interviewing an Engineer about Covid??A proven Covid denier talking to a man with no medical training!Pathetic!!
Clearly the narrative only works when it suits your perspective- anything else is plainly to be disregarded and ridiculed 👍😁
Keep on sucking up the propoganda fm Boris and his "experts" with shit degrees in classics masquerading as clinicians!

Keep on sucking up the propoganda fm Boris and his "experts" with shit degrees in classics masquerading as clinicians!

Boris may have a shit degree in Classics (but I don’t have any time for him in any case) …but Whitty/Van Tam/Harries/Vallance are all bona fide medics…..why would you suggest otherwise ?