Lineup v Blackpool | Page 2 | Vital Football

Lineup v Blackpool

Oh well, we look quite sharp, but Blackpool have been defending solidly and haven't given us many opportunities. If we keep plugging away like that something will come. Holy has looked a bit shaky at times, but th rest of the defence look OK. Things haven't really been coming off, but we've played some very good football at times.

Sorry I’m late. Come on Gills! Chance to become the double defylers by beating Black-cheating bastards-pool.

Are you still there with your missus? They shoudn't have let you out of the county, never mind the country, given your talismanic effect. In which case, I trust you treated yourselves to a knickerbockerglory in the High Street.

Is it just me or is the commentary much better tonight? I think the fact they don’t have to keep breaking away every 5 mins for all the non league stuff helps. Much more fluid with good intensity. And it’s just Nill nill.

I would bring off Charles Cook and Hanlon , for Parker and List.
The rest are playing well

I wouldn't just yet. The pair of them have got reflexes like I-don't-know-what, but it just hasn't fallen for them yet. I'd give them another half an hour to see what happens.

Is it just me or is the commentary much better tonight? I think the fact they don’t have to keep breaking away every 5 mins for all the non league stuff helps. Much more fluid with good intensity. And it’s just Nill nill.

That and the fact it's Matt Whatsisname, who's far and away the best commentator Radio Kent have got.