Lineup v Blackpool | Page 3 | Vital Football

Lineup v Blackpool

Well done bud. Looks like you shrugged off the tight marking and managed to switch to the match thread.

Been here all game, octopus. And getting text updates from the ground.

Reckon the next one I'll get will be the Full Time one but maybe there's still just time for an equaliser....

Not bad no. But three on the trot would have been very nice.

Will be interested to hear how we played this evening. I'll await the reports.

Have you watched them VG? The pair of them will be match winners one day soon. CC especially if the can keep him involved.

Yeah I watch every game.
They might be match winners one day , but not tonight. Quite clearly not as switched on as the others. I much prefer Parker to Hanlon , and List can change games.

As I say, we looked very sharp in the first half but Blackpool were solid at the back. Once they got their goal, that was it, though, we never looked like equalising. Another game where the first goal made all the difference.

Have to agree with Alderman. Although I enjoy iFollow I think I might have to give it a miss. Watched twice, lost twice. Bugger.

When was the last time we won a midweek game by the way? (He says, risking Nobby-like hat trick ridicule). It seems like ages ago.

I agree with alderman.
Good fisrt half.
Mediocre send half and mugged off by a workman like away performance by Blackpool