Lineup v Blackpool | Vital Football

Lineup v Blackpool

madrid_gill

Vital 1st Team Regular
Holy, Ehmer, Zakuani, Fuller, O'Neill, Ogilvie, Oldaker, Byrne, Charles-Cook, Hanlan, Eaves

Subs: Hadler, Simpson, Nasseri, Parrett, List, Mbo, Parker

Bingham injured (again), apparently.

Bingham came off injured in the last match. Interesting Lovell is going for Ogilvie rather than Parrett to replace him.

I would Imagine Ogilvie's at left back, or possibly left mindfield, rather than at the back of the diamond. What happened to Lacey? Is he injured?

Wasn't Lacey named on the bench against either Bradford or Fleetwood (forget now which one) but got injured in the warmup? Or have I imagined that?

Radio Kent commentators think it'll be a back 3 with Ehmer, Zakuani and Fuller, with O'Neill and Ogilvie as wing backs

Commentary only. Live support said I should reset the app. I don’t have the app, I use the website. Live chat said thats my fault then for not having app and closed chat. . A bit bemused by it all , but a bit pissed off I am missing it.

Bingham came off injured in the last match. Interesting Lovell is going for Ogilvie rather than Parrett to replace him.
With regard to Bingham in 10 years of football ie has played 189 games = 18.9 games per season, on average.

At Crewe he played 51 games in 2 seasons = 25.5 games per season.

At Dagenham he played in 123 games in 7 seasons = 17.57 games per season.

Last season 10 games.

This season 10 games out of our 19.

There seems to be a pattern.

With regard to Bingham in 10 years of football ie has played 189 games = 18.9 games per season, on average.

Last season 10 games.

Can you put that in a spreadsheet together with any other player who has played 50 games for us? :grinning:

Last season 10 games.

What would you rate him in terms of value for money?