Leeds v Aston Villa - Match Thread - Sunday 28th April, 12pm | Page 4 | Vital Football

Leeds v Aston Villa - Match Thread - Sunday 28th April, 12pm

As are smethwick, who set out to damage our players, leading to the loss of jack and axel. If they can’t beat us, they’ll try and leave us too wounded to win the final.
Praying for some decent refs for once.

Jack was carrying his injury prior to the baggies game. Axel was injured before the Leeds game.

Hope Leeds fans are not reading some of these posts about worrying that our players might get injured because they target them and we should consider not playing them. I'd be pissing myself laughing if i was one of them. Any team we play against targets the likes of Grealish. Pretty obvious really. Dont play them to rest them or avoid suspensions not because they might be 'targetted'.

The risk is dirty Leeds will try to cripple jack and wind McGinn up to get him suspended. They are a scummy club with form for cheating and spying. They will go to any length to derail us.

Who have Leeds "crippled" this season? When have they played "dirty" in games? Why are you basing them on a reputation that they forged 40 years ago? Which even then was how the game was, tackles were allowed to be more forceful. Did you not watch how they dealt with us at VP?

Who have Leeds "crippled" this season? When have they played "dirty" in games? Why are you basing them on a reputation that they forged 40 years ago? Which even then was how the game was, tackles were allowed to be more forceful. Did you not watch how they dealt with us at VP?

Agree Tierney. I think certain things belong in the conspiracy thread. This Leeds , Baggies are out to injure us paranoid stuff is weird. Everyone has kicked Jack this season. It’s the way he draws the tackles and fouls

Agree Tierney. I think certain things belong in the conspiracy thread. This Leeds , Baggies are out to injure us paranoid stuff is weird. Everyone has kicked Jack this season. It’s the way he draws the tackles and fouls

It's just that they might kick our players, they might say mean things to us too

The whole idea of “resting” players is, to me, flawed. Most Coaches in the NFL do it once their play-off spots are secured.....
The only one who doesn’t do it? Bill Belichick, who just happens to believe that you should remain competitive, play at the highest level possible throughout and play your best players. He believes that resting players is a bad idea. For those who don’t know who Bill Belichick is, he has won more games in the NFL and six Super Bowl championships (ten appearances) and is essentially the greatest coach of all time....
I can subscribe to the idea of taking McGinn out if he’s in danger of a suspension, but other than that, we should be playing our strongest team...

The whole idea of “resting” players is, to me, flawed. Most Coaches in the NFL do it once their play-off spots are secured.....
The only one who doesn’t do it? Bill Belichick, who just happens to believe that you should remain competitive, play at the highest level possible throughout and play your best players. He believes that resting players is a bad idea. For those who don’t know who Bill Belichick is, he has won more games in the NFL and six Super Bowl championships (ten appearances) and is essentially the greatest coach of all time....
I can subscribe to the idea of taking McGinn out if he’s in danger of a suspension, but other than that, we should be playing our strongest team...

Is Dick Butkiss still involved in the NFL?

Dirty Leeds are 4th worst side in the fair play table.
The dirty label is well justified. They are also cheats. Scum club.