Leeds v Aston Villa - Match Thread - Sunday 28th April, 12pm | Page 28 | Vital Football

Leeds v Aston Villa - Match Thread - Sunday 28th April, 12pm

I've seen some say he was looking for the ref, but even allowing him that, it didn't change the perception of what he did and even his most own team mates had stopped and come to the same conclusion - then he boots it.

Yes play to the whistle - but when both sides stop, that's your answer surely?

Oh yeah I totally agree I am not for one minute saying I take Leeds side or even the sit on the fence thing with playing to the whistle. I was just purely saying a lot of tabloids and pundits leave out elements which add context to our infuriation.

Its natural to play devils advocate and I'd often take the other side in an argument while understanding or even agreeing with what I am up against but this one I can't even remotely begin to consider Leeds side. If your ruthlessly cynical about it you might say Leeds were right to play on given the rules of the game but I find it hard to believe if you scratched the surface of the cynic view you'd find they understand why we were pissed off.

Melon added a new dimension maybe your man was trying to lash it out and carelessly kicked it perfectly to Klich. Its very hard to know he is looking at Kodjia and clearly she's whats going on. My own cynic hat would say he changed his mind mind way through kicking it out when he see's Klich wide open up ahead of him.

The majority of media outlets I read leave out 2 of the following 3 items: A) we just kicked it out B) it was offside C) it's clear as day he shapes up like he's going to knock it out of play.

Anyway its done to death. I actually didnt ever mind Leeds as a team and actually liked them for the DoL days but this last game I dislike them immensely now. The shite about Grealish, the antics of Bamford, their fans and their view on the scenario, the reveling in being an all round shithouse club just grates me. I hope Derby stuff them I wouldnt even want the privilege of crushing their dreams in the final I want the hope gone before it even builds a head of steam.

On another note have we been pronouncing Kodjia's name wrong?. When talking about the incident I have heard 2 different pundits pronouncing his name kod-e-ja as oppose to kodger.
No wonder he looks pissed off when he plays 3 years and we still can't say his name right.

No we haven't. It's 'Kod-gee-ah', the way it is spelt - 'Kod-ji-a'.

It's a bit like everyone calling our lesser spotted midfield maestro 'Tish-bola', which is clearly not his name - 'Tshi-bola'.

When we beat them at Wembley (Savo!!!) we stayed in a hotel in London. There was a load of Leeds fans staying there as well. Very quiet they were. You could see some of them were looking for an excuse to kick off though.