Latest Fixture Changes | Page 5 | Vital Football

Latest Fixture Changes

Aston Villa’s Premier League fixtures against Nottingham Forest and Fulham in November have been moved.

Unai Emery’s side will now travel to The City Ground to face The Reds on Sunday, November 5 (ko 2pm), live on Sky Sports.

Villa then host AZ Alkmaar in the UEFA Europa Conference League on Thursday, November 9, which has seen our subsequent encounter against the Cottagers put back by 24 hours.

We will now entertain Fulham on Sunday, November 12 (ko 2pm) due to our participation in the European competition.

I'll put this inhere as apart from the money it looks like we'll be getting different k.o times going forward.

8pm on a Saturday night anyone ?

Premier League clubs will be updated on key talks around a new broadcasting rights plan, increased financial handouts to English Football League clubs and how to tackle the looming changes to the fixture calendar when they meet in London on Thursday.

Premier League confirm fixture changes for December and January.

Revised times/dates:

Wed 6 Dec - Man C (h) now at 8.15pm on Amazon
Sat 9 Dec - Arsenal (h) now 5.30pm on Sky
Sun 17 Dec - Brentford (a) now 2pm on the Sunday due to UECL
Fri 22 Dec - Sheff U (h) now 8pm on Sky (moved from Sat 23 Dec)
Tue 26 Dec - Manure (a) now 8pm on Amazon
Sun 14 Jan - Everton (a) now 2pm on Sky

Sheff U game switched to Friday 22 December at 8. Utter fuckers. My lad lives in Spain and flying home for Saturday game - his one and only of the season. Utter Utter fuckers

Premier League confirm fixture changes for December and January.

Revised times/dates:

Wed 6 Dec - Man C (h) now at 8.15pm on Amazon
Sat 9 Dec - Arsenal (h) now 5.30pm on Sky
Sun 17 Dec - Brentford (a) now 2pm on the Sunday due to UECL
Fri 22 Dec - Sheff U (h) now 8pm on Sky (moved from Sat 23 Dec)
Tue 26 Dec - Manure (a) now 8pm on Amazon
Sun 14 Jan - Everton (a) now 2pm on Sky

Just a shout out to JPA for doing this. Might go unmissed by many, but the work he puts into the site with fixtures, since I've taken a turn for the worse and so don't follow this news the same as when I was writing on the front page all the time. And sirdennis too on the prediction league.

Truly appreciated. Thank you. :clap:

(As is all the posters for the contribution to this great community)