Aston Villa v Man City

19:45
Amazon Prime Video

Tuesday 28th December 2021
Leeds United v Aston Villa

15:00
Amazon Prime Video

Here we go....... already.

I don't know why the Premier League doesn't just give the list of clubs in the PL to the 'broadcasting companies' and say here you are, you sort the fucking fixtures out!

I hope we spoil the party but you can see it coming.
"Penalty to Manchester United!"
Up steps Wonder Boy.
Martinez saves!
VAR orders several retakes until he scores.
Wild adoration and endless replays.

FFS this will mean a very early start to the cathedral of football or whatever the sky flunkies call it nowadays .

Wonder how a big concert at the nearby cricket ground went unnoticed until 2 weeks before the game :slap:.
Why wasn’t it factored in when the fixtures were released. Shambles .

Have to say I’m hugely meh with football at the moment. Fixtures dicked around. The routine nature of the league already. Knowing in certain games regularly throughout the season we will in all likelihood lose . The never ending hype on certain clubs who get all the attention. Every time the tv or radio sport is on listening to the same things about the same clubs. Him leaving, then getting picked for England just because he plays for Citeh. The recent international farce and another one coming up.
Sigh.

Wonder how a big concert at the nearby cricket ground went unnoticed until 2 weeks before the game :slap:.
Why wasn’t it factored in when the fixtures were released. Shambles .

Have to say I’m hugely meh with football at the moment. Fixtures dicked around. The routine nature of the league already. Knowing in certain games regularly throughout the season we will in all likelihood lose . The never ending hype on certain clubs who get all the attention. Every time the tv or radio sport is on listening to the same things about the same clubs. Him leaving, then getting picked for England just because he plays for Citeh. The recent international farce and another one coming up.
Sigh.

It's not all bad. Just keep thinking of the half time chats.