Latest Fixture Changes | Page 6 | Vital Football

Latest Fixture Changes

Just a shout out to JPA for doing this. Might go unmissed by many, but the work he puts into the site with fixtures, since I've taken a turn for the worse and so don't follow this news the same as when I was writing on the front page all the time. And sirdennis too on the prediction league.

Truly appreciated. Thank you. :clap:

(As is all the posters for the contribution to this great community)
Happy to help mate.

Although I seriously doubt many give a monkey's what I do on here :ROFLMAO:

Aston Villa’s February fixtures against Sheffield United and Manchester United have been selected for live television broadcast.

Villa’s trip to Bramall Lane remains on Saturday, February 3 but will now kick-off at 5.30pm, live on Sky Sports.

Unai Emery’s side will now host Erik ten Hag’s United on Sunday, February 11 (ko 4.30pm), live on Sky Sports.

Spurs game moved to sunday at 1 ko 10th march

Wolves has been moved to 5.30 ko on same day.

The wolves one Saturday night game at villa park is going to be a exciting one now. Better than these early sunday ones

Aston Villa’s April fixtures against Manchester City and Arsenal have been selected for live television broadcast.

Villa’s trip to the Etihad Stadium to face the reigning Premier League champions remains on Wednesday, April 3but will now kick-off at 8.15pm, live on TNT Sports.

Unai Emery’s side travel to Emirates Stadium to face Arsenal on Saturday, April 13, with the date currently unchanged, but kick-off now at 5.30pm, live on Sky Sports.

Please note, the fixture against the Gunners remains subject to possible movement dependent on Villa's participation in the UEFA Europa Conference League.

The game at Emirates will now take place on Sunday, April 14, 4:30 pm kick-off, having been scheduled for the day before.