Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 92 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Just a matter of interest...... Have scientists developed a toaster yet that doesn't cremate said slices of bread if the toaster has recently been in action?
I think jon tickle encouraged companies to make a toaster that toasted one side of the bread a tad quicker than the other one so the consistency when putting butter on would stay the same. I havnt seen one though! Disappointing really.

We have a bistro close by that deliver delicious food and a great curry house.

Yeah, I'm being deliberately belittling to the people on here who aren't as wise as us mate!!!!!!!! I do mean the usual crappy takeaway food really, not the niche places.

Still, I can cook better than most of the places I have been (some notable exceptions at top restaurants obviously), and especially to my requirements, so never bother personally.

Indeed JPA. I only ever cooked one roast dinner, just to prove I could, did it for mom and dad and said I'd never do one again. I never have. Mostly because standing that long is the most painful thing I can do brain ache wise really.

But yes, I couldn't cook a roast like Lambs, for sure. It is the closest to the proper old 'what mom' 'what nan' would cook roast you can get in my humble. Most roasts out at restaurants are most unedifying I find!

Takes a tip top restaurant to do a nicer steak than I do (when I am on form and putting the effort in, as opposed to rushing after a workout) lol

The Old Dresser Cafe in Bearwood, you'll drive past it the first time you look for it but it is the top place in the Birmingham area. Run by two Polish lads, They are still doing deliveries I believe.

Good morning to all, we have a small bird bath that requires filling several times a day to this end we have been looking for a bigger one. A suitable plastic container came up on Facebook local selling page this morning so we said "Yes please" and its only when we come to get money to pay for it we realised we don't actually have any actual cash. Dawn emptied her purse I opened my man wallet with coins slot and together we managed to amass a grand total of 5 pence.

I light of the current situation we now need to get to the cash point.....

Have a good day all and stay safe.

Good morning to all, we have a small bird bath that requires filling several times a day to this end we have been looking for a bigger one. A suitable plastic container came up on Facebook local selling page this morning so we said "Yes please" and its only when we come to get money to pay for it we realised we don't actually have any actual cash. Dawn emptied her purse I opened my man wallet with coins slot and together we managed to amass a grand total of 5 pence.

I light of the current situation we now need to get to the cash point.....

Have a good day all and stay safe.

Ha. Yes I haven't paid for anything in cash since before lock down started as I had heard (I forget where now) that coins and banknotes could carry the virus for a while.Still got £15 in my wallet and a few coins that has been there for ages now.