Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 91 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Well, I am about to cook a nice Chicken Vindaloo curry which will be accompanied by a nice naan bread each for both Mrs P and myself.

I have had ro order a new washing machine as the last one has given up the ghost with fortunately only tea towels and dish cloths stuck in it

It isnt being delivered until next Saturday. That is the earliest I can get it

This one is a Samsung Eco Bubble- apparently you can connect it into the wifi

Wish we had a place round here that did proper 'pub nosh' to be honest.

Had a local Chinese when we lived back in Brum that did fantastic fry ups, made a nice change from the usual menu choices.

I never have takeaways. My one friend found it shocked when I said it to him. Think he has 2-3 a week. Only one I ever had was Papa John's and that was because we ran a promotion on Vital, so I wanted to test the promo worked. It came, it was half cold, it went in the bin.

That is my only experience of takeway and delivery food. Junk!

It's trial and error really JF (and distance when it comes to warmth).

Some places are crap, others produce gorgeous food - so we stick to what we know and rarely have a complaint - and when we do, we know the places will rectify it quickly.

Well I thought it was worthy of a like MF.
Some people just don't get good humour do they
200w.webp

I never have takeaways. My one friend found it shocked when I said it to him. Think he has 2-3 a week. Only one I ever had was Papa John's and that was because we ran a promotion on Vital, so I wanted to test the promo worked. It came, it was half cold, it went in the bin.

That is my only experience of takeway and delivery food. Junk!

Whilst I can't say I don't have a very occasional fish and chips I'm with you on that. Don't like takeaway food. I'm not into fast food

It's trial and error really JF (and distance when it comes to warmth).

Some places are crap, others produce gorgeous food - so we stick to what we know and rarely have a complaint - and when we do, we know the places will rectify it quickly.

mostly tasteless and short on nutrition food for those with no taste buds. Bit like the Harvester as I always used to tell randy.stand !!!!!!! :poop:

I can cook better, tastier and cheaper, so have no need for the junk basically :jangel: