Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 90 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Good morning people of Vital Villa.
When my glorious reign begins, I pledge the following:
  1. Standardise Refuse collection bins and recycling protocols-ONE NATION-SAME BINS
  2. Make cheese a class A controlled substance, however, registered addicts will be allowed to access government supplied cheddar once a week from official outlets
  3. Unruly, loud and obnoxious kids will receive 3 warnings after which they will be subjected to incarceration till I decide
  4. Lots of other things.

9 mile run with pooch done .

I can confirm tiz breezy. And got caught in a heavy shower. I don't mind running in the rain. I do though hope it really really spoiled the walk of 6 fcuktards and their 3 dogs who were no way members of the same family and clearly think they are above the guidelines and who barely bothered to move over as I approached.

I bought some forehead thermometers for work. They are from China and they are made by Landwind but not the Landwind that make rip off versions of Land Rovers. It's another Landwind that ripped off the company that rips off Land Rover.

If that's not a sign of quality, I don't know what is.

The weather cannot decide what to do today.

Making it very difficult to do anything so I think I will just have to do nothing.

The weather cannot decide what to do today.

Making it very difficult to do anything so I think I will just have to do nothing.

I've decided I'm doing nothing every day then just see what happens, normally it goes to plan, just occasionally I have to do something which throws my whole day into complete turmoil

One of our local very nice pubs is doing a takeaway service so tonight we are having a meal from there.

Which is nice.

Very successful Karcher morning. Patio done, frontage done, guttering done and mom and dad's neighbour's path done.

All round whoop basically.

One of our local very nice pubs is doing a takeaway service so tonight we are having a meal from there.

Which is nice.

I am in a quandary. I have pork loins out, but actually fancy a treat, hotdogs to be precise. But then, the pork is nice the way I cook it, so...

OMG decisions decisions.

I am in a quandary. I have pork loins out, but actually fancy a treat, hotdogs to be precise. But then, the pork is nice the way I cook it, so...

OMG decisions decisions.

Mmm...decisions indeed.

Lots of nice food at this pub. Reduced menu obviously but they do really nice home made burgers with a variety of extras which strangely enough is tempting me .

Interestingly I took the advice of my erstwhile colleague deanovilla and had a particular burger from Aldi last night. I have to say it was rather special. Still fit in with my new eating regime as well, because of eating both, I had one (rather large so still nice) and instead of four buns, I had two!

Sorry MD... but that post just about scrapes in as really interesting but doesn't cut mustard as really REALLY interesting.

2 toast slots or 4? That's the info we need.

I had a 2, decided it wasn't enough so really interestingly, gave that to my parents and bought a 4 that is big enough for rolls as well.

See, THAT is really REALLY interesting, :grinning:

OMG decisions decisions.
Pork loins, one of the most underated cuts of meat.
Cooks really quick, tastes great and oh so cheap.

Oooo!.

Forgot to mention. We have a new toaster and new kettle in the house this week.

And guess what ?.
The toaster toasts bread and the kettle boils water. So they do exactly as we wanted. You really can't say fairer than that can you.
I hope your new toaster is better than ours. Looks great, top brand, came highly recommended, but a slice of Warburtons thick sliced bread is 1/2 inch to long to go in the slot.

Sorry MD... but that post just about scrapes in as really interesting but doesn't cut mustard as really REALLY interesting.

2 toast slots or 4? That's the info we need.

I had a 2, decided it wasn't enough so really interestingly, gave that to my parents and bought a 4 that is big enough for rolls as well.

See, THAT is really REALLY interesting, :grinning:

I can report it is a 4 slot toaster.

Interestingly if you are toasting 2 slices you have to use the 2 slots on the right. It will not work if you try to use the 2 slots on the left. I have no idea why. This was not the case with our previous toaster. There was no prejudice as to left or right slots.

I can report it is a 4 slot toaster.

Interestingly if you are toasting 2 slices you have to use the 2 slots on the right. It will not work if you try to use the 2 slots on the left. I have no idea why. This was not the case with our previous toaster. There was no prejudice as to left or right slots.

Just a matter of interest...... Have scientists developed a toaster yet that doesn't cremate said slices of bread if the toaster has recently been in action?