Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 615 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

I've honestly never been able to taste the difference, only thing I can say for certain is Lyons and Barrys are both better than any other tea brand I've ever had.

Ever drank that America Liptons shite? Brutal tea. Need like 5 bags to get any strength out of it.
Because caffeine makes me twitchy, and is not good for my dodgy prostate I drink decaf.
I exhausted most of the brands, as being not to my taste
In desperation I happened across Tic Toks Rooibos tea. It is the only tea that is naturally free from caffeine, and grows in South Africa.
Must say it was like medicine at first, but cant drink anything else now.

Because caffeine makes me twitchy, and is not good for my dodgy prostate I drink decaf.
I exhausted most of the brands, as being not to my taste
In desperation I happened across Tic Toks Rooibos tea. It is the only tea that is naturally free from caffeine, and grows in South Africa.
Must say it was like medicine at first, but cant drink anything else now.

I like a tic tok Rooibos in the evening. It’s the only red bush tea I’ve come across that I’ve liked, some are a bit harsh.

It is a slightly acquired taste, but that tik tok one is lovely when you get accustomed to it.

Unexpected emergency dash to Sainsbury to get a chicken (dead and cooked!) for my parents. Bins put out (recycling being as you asked). That is literally me done for the day. Wish I could sleep more, it would make the days go quicker!

If it makes you feel better JF I decided to go healthy again this week - felt nothing but shit and lucky to get 3/4 hrs a night and not even in one block which would be useful.

In better news, bin collection went off without a hitch this morning and they even put the bin back in the same place - well, within a square metre or so - which I consider progress.

How do I deal with my neighbour who took my garden waste bin back to his drive, rather than his own?

I'm not sure that is the sort of thing any logical, sane person, could deal with. Wheelie sorry this has happened to you mate. What a rubbish situation. How you bin with the neighbour since this happened, no trash talk I assume?

Last edited:
I have it on fairly good authority I should expect little to no precipitation in and around Fear Towers land tomorrow.

Today is the 8th anniversary of Sophie's life saving supraglottoplasty for her laryngomalacia when she was 6 weeks old. Most cases don't need medical intervention but she was struggling to feed, gain weight and would turn blue when she was feeding or crying and at night her oxygen levels would dip into the 70's.

Laryngomalacia literally means “Soft Larynx”. It is caused by floppiness of the laryngeal tissues above the vocal cords (the supraglottic larynx). With inspiration (breathing in), the tissues above the vocal cords fall in towards the airway and cause partial obstruction. This creates stridor (noisy breathing due to obstruction at the level of the voice box). Typically the folds of tissue between the front and back of the voice box (aryepiglottic folds) are shortened. This causes the epiglottis to curl inward (become “omega-shaped”) and causes the tissue over the cartilage in the back of the voice box (arytenoids) to suck into the airway...

For severe symptoms that are resulting in poor feeding or poor weight gain, pauses in the breathing (apnea) or turning blue (cyanosis), surgical treatment may be recommended...

https://www.nationwidechildrens.org/conditions/laryngomalacia