Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 4 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

You got a separate room to work from? If so, I find it great, once finished, to close the door. Just a bit of separation between work and home so to speak.

You got a separate room to work from? If so, I find it great, once finished, to close the door. Just a bit of separation between work and home so to speak.

Yes. I do have by man cave. Not got a desk or anything like that though which I could do with.

Mrs Sir Dennis will also be working as well so we will need our own space.

Just really nice, symbolically, to close the door... even if just for a short while!

My shower cubicle is now as clean as my cupboards... I'm nearly done with all the jobs !

Just really nice, symbolically, to close the door... even if just for a short while!

My shower cubicle is now as clean as my cupboards... I'm nearly done with all the jobs !

Just on time to finish self isolating. Now you can get back to terrorising the neighbourhood with your jokes!

Tell you what, the only thing that will make this a long 3 weeks is me having to cancel the treatments I have like physio and massage. Feeling it already and this is just the start. On the flipside, it will be nicer for my bank account!

Tell you what, the only thing that will make this a long 3 weeks is me having to cancel the treatments I have like physio and massage. Feeling it already and this is just the start. On the flipside, it will be nicer for my bank account!

Yes I'm quids in haven't put petrol in for 2 weeks, haven't paid the 4k yearly fee's for my Caravan ground rent and rates as the site has closed so no way I'm paying for something I can't use and I'm not forking out the £30 quid a week on the dog swimming, or my Gym fees at 15,99 a month. Then there's sky sports, bloody hell I'll be a millionaire soon

Yes I'm quids in haven't put petrol in for 2 weeks, haven't paid the 4k yearly fee's for my Caravan ground rent and rates as the site has closed so no way I'm paying for something I can't use and I'm not forking out the £30 quid a week on the dog swimming, or my Gym fees at 15,99 a month. Then there's sky sports, bloody hell I'll be a millionaire soon

Yeah, all that money you're saving, you'll be able to go on holiday this summer......

Oh, wait.......

You have missed out then petrol is £1.10 by us.

I guessed Jonah must have transitioned when I read the title: RIP Jonah. I didn't know you to well. However another Villan gone on, on his journey. So long

I was reading Mike's post about the row he was in and all of a sudden his post turned into a shoe advert

I guess I must have caught an ad or something however Mike next time buy me the shoes please

Lost me there Kef? Easily done I know.

Whilst I'm here, good morning the good folk of Vital Villa. I was a very good boy last night, in bed by 11.30pm.

Tooth is killing me and despite pills, I didn't sleep a wink.

I'm even debating whether to change the habit of the last 25 years and visit a dentist. I probably won't though.

200.webp

Morning all.

At home , just getting ready to start work. It a long way to walk to the dining room table lol.