Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Tell you what, the only thing that will make this a long 3 weeks is me having to cancel the treatments I have like physio and massage. Feeling it already and this is just the start. On the flipside, it will be nicer for my bank account!
What makes you think it will only be three weeks JF.

What makes you think it will only be three weeks JF.

Because I'm not prepared to put up any other time periods, that would get debated or confuse or worry people. I'll just go with what they say. Boris said he hoped it could be relaxed again after that, I doubt it, but who knows, not me, that is for sure!

I dont hate many people, especially people on tv who I dont know a thing about....

But I HATE Stephen Mulhern

I dont hate many people, especially people on tv who I dont know a thing about....

But I HATE Stephen Mulhern

I just had to google him, really don't know who some of these tv presenters are . I'm really not missing anything am I?

Just asked one of the lads who used to work for me what project he's doing.

His answer building some AJ133 power units for the new Defender, real priority work fitting a V8 5 litre supercharged engine into a land rover :shake:

Rooftop badminton is red hot right now. The Crown was invented today where if you win 4 games in a row (two against each of the other 2 players) you get The Crown.

[QUOTE="BodyButter, post: 2239244, member: 481"]Rooftop badminton is red hot right now. The Crown was invented today where if you win 4 games in a row (two against each of the other 2 players) you get The Crown.[/QUOTE]

That's a euphemism I haven't heard before

is it played with a shuttle cock?

Got to admit, other than buddy bring a bit of a pain I'm loving lock down so far.

Spent 3 days doing bits of work, and helping buddy doing bits of school work, but in the main out on the garden playing tennis and football.

Me and the neighbour have pencilled in ladder beers later (don't worry the ladders will be 2 metres apart).

It's great.

[QUOTE="BodyButter, post: 2239244, member: 481"]Rooftop badminton is red hot right now. The Crown was invented today where if you win 4 games in a row (two against each of the other 2 players) you get The Crown.

That's a euphemism I haven't heard before

is it played with a shuttle cock?[/QUOTE]

Nope. It's badminton but since the condo facilities are all closed, we are playing badminton on the roof. We've had to modify the rules since we don't know what the rules of badminton are and it's played on a rooftop.