Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

That's a euphemism I haven't heard before

is it played with a shuttle cock?

Nope. It's badminton but since the condo facilities are all closed, we are playing badminton on the roof. We've had to modify the rules since we don't know what the rules of badminton are and it's played on a rooftop.[/QUOTE]

Rules are you just thrash your shuttlecock until it hits the floor

Nope. It's badminton but since the condo facilities are all closed, we are playing badminton on the roof. We've had to modify the rules since we don't know what the rules of badminton are and it's played on a rooftop.

Rules are you just thrash your shuttlecock until it hits the floor[/QUOTE]

That happens after I put the kids to bed.

Ladder beers were brilliant. Gonna continue that even after the lock down... Tempted to build a shelf on top of the fence and maybe hang up some optics. 😂

So here is something really interesting. The BBC said today, and its also on their text that you should avoid using the microwave at the same time as your wi-fi because it slows down the signal.
Can any of you intelligent techy types please tell how that works.

So here is something really interesting. The BBC said today, and its also on their text that you should avoid using the microwave at the same time as your wi-fi because it slows down the signal.

Without any engineering or relevant science qualifications of my own....I guess it's because if you're standing in the kitchen waiting for the microwave to go 'ping' you don't notice what's happening on your computer?

There are a few more scientific guys on here who might be able to answer, in the meantime, you'll just have to put up with our hilarity on the subject!

Yes.

I believe its something to do with microwaves and WiFi signals.

Does the food in the microwave, desperately search Google on a way to become alive - so it nicks your bandwidth that way?