Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 146 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Morning all.
I'll be putting my bins out tomorrow ready for Wednesday. Recycling and garden waste.
Garden waste is full to the brim with chopped up tree. Sorry lazy twat bin men :Fingers:

Afternoon all.

Unexpected early finish at work so time to catch up on important (and indeed really interesting) forum business.

I can confirm that it is general waste collection this week - Friday to be precise. Updates as and when.

I can't remember whether it's general waste or recycling this week - but it is tomorrow.

I shall see which way the neighbours err.

I put my bins in order each week, so I know exactly what week I am on. A former neighbour started the very clever system and I adopted it. I can confirm it is recycling this week.

Bins collected here on Wednesday. This week is the general rubbish grey bin
We dont get bins, the rubbish has to go into seagull proof bags.
If you dont do this you get up next morning to find all your rubbish strewn all over the place with a huge clear up job to do.

All our bins get emptied on Fridays, even the green garden one which is only fortnightly.
We have a small brown bin for food waste but we never use it, that has to go on top of the recycle bin. I mean what is waste food, we have me and 3 dogs there is no such thing!
Sandwell do a good job on the bins, we always have more in the recycle than the general waste as they seem to recycle more things than most councils.

Was at work today in crewkerne somerset and a man in a villa top casually strode by. I ran after him for a chat.
I can also confirm the bin men in somerset are crap. The recycling bins are constantly left in the middle of the drive so when we get home have to move them out the way before parking. Idiots. On top of that they always leave some recycling behind. Pathetic.

Service and MOT time on the car tomorrow. GULP !!!

Still not going to watch the Villa all over has saved a fair bit of wear and tear I would imagine so hopefully there will be no major problems.

Service and MOT time on the car tomorrow. GULP !!!

Still not going to watch the Villa all over has saved a fair bit of wear and tear I would imagine so hopefully there will be no major problems.

Well there is a thing.

Service,MOT and cambelt change for Mrs M’s car today.
660 quid ffs.
I can confirm I haven’t saved that not going to villa.