Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 144 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Goooooooood morning Vital Villans :wave: Windows all done, typically I can't get my blinds back up, so going to be a hothouse here until the fitter can come and do them for me and he's on holiday... doh!

Good afternoon to all, well I have been absolutely buried in work this last week.
Not even the opportunity to check in and when I got home hit the sofa and checked out.

3 people covering 6 peoples jobs ....... I wanted this job for a quiet las 4 years of employment (twat I am)

Stay safe all....

There is a non politically correct joke that I can't make from your post! Oh for the days you were allowed to be ever so slightly funny and not politically right on!

And yes, had forgotten about thermal imaging and what not.

Too make what your thinking with that even more ironic my hairdresser is a gorgeous gal who is married to a female

My freezer is having a meltdown! I have friends round tonight for a gals night in/night out. Its going to be a long afternoon sorting this. Fortunately its extended warranty insured. Did that cos its the American fridge freezer.

Last time it did this I just had to remove everything clean it etc. Hope this is the case now.. if not my neighbour has a freezer in her garage so ill be nipping round there. Fridge part is fine.

Not going to be the relaxing afternoon I had planned

I can confirm it isn't very bright!

Stunning spring, but summer has been tripe so far really hasn't it?