Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 137 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

In other news I have a kidney stone, if anyone would like to take it off me I will pay the going rate. Its currently somewhere between the kidney and the bell, just hoping it passes soon.

What a strange name for a pub.

Hope it passes quickly Col.

Morning all.

I have just been to Sainsbury's

What a way to start the day.

Morning,

My new lockdown shopping is Amazon Prime now via Morrisons I think it's the Walsall store.
2-hour slots now available often in the next 2 or 3 hours . Spend £40 for free delivery. Not difficult these days.

I ordered on Saturday at 11 am it was here at 1.15 pm so just over two hours.

I don't know if it works for those of you out in the sticks but might be good for any elderly people living in the WM conurbation who struggle to get out but have Amazon prime or anyone like me who hates shopping.
It's the future and it's already here folks

Ah yes, my sister-in-law mentioned that Villan57, must have a look. Just on the normal amazon (I have prime) page I assume?

Well we have a Sainsbury's local about a mile away so I needed some blueberries and walked there to get them. Great way to get a 2 mile walk in as well.

Good morning to all, overcast and dreary in Devon.

I hope you are all well and stay safe.

Ah yes, my sister-in-law mentioned that Villan57, must have a look. Just on the normal amazon (I have prime) page I assume?

Yes mate, there is a "Prime Now" icon button thing at the top of your homepage, can't remember if I had to sign up for it but it doesn't cost anything.
Funny thing is you can shop at Prime Now or Morrisons but all the stuff comes from Morrisons.

A bit weird because you get 2 separate baskets and means you need to shop at one or the other unless you want to spend £40 on each basket.

That's it's only fault and of course, that may just be me being senile.

Like I said doesn't cover my Daughter who is Stourport/Hartlebury way, so not everyone can get it

ps just tried my Dad's postcode in Bromsgrove B61 and that works

Last edited:
Travelling down the M5 yesterday I came up behind a middle lane hogger. I could not overtake due to traffic in the outside lane. Then the outside lane was closed off. It was then that I realised the lane hogger was none other than Prince Charles and Camilla, heading for Cornwall. Having had enough of being stuck behind them I decided to undertake. Yea I passed the Dutchy on the left hand side.