Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 139 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Nice advice from the lads. She'll no doubt be feeling rotten.

I do so hate the drivers who drive up your arse though, always an accident waiting to happen isn't it? I don't know how they do it.

But that doesn't help you right now does it!!!

Glad she's ok mate.

I get irritated when my wife scuffs the wheels so I feel the pain car-wise but as said, that's small-fry. There being no injuries in an accident is the main thing.

My (non)interesting story is that I walked home from work for the first time in years this evening - it's only 3.5 miles. I got called a ****, twice, by two different people in two different incidents.

It was kind of funny but really, what's with the world?

People are a tad disappointing aren't they buggy.... ya **** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha, think you have to pity the nastiness of some, and simply don't feed them with what they want, which is a reaction! Easier said than done I know.

Good morning to all, a beautiful sunny Devon day.

Nothing planned for the day or for that matter Sunday.

Bless you gents. Always nice to have some level headed advice.

Glad age is ok.

On the bright side you have the driving moral high ground now. Mrs M wrote her car off 14 years ago and I still use it against her .

Funny thing was in her accident it was the car behind her that made her drive too close to the car in front that she hit. Although this car was never traced or appeared in the insurance claim . Hmmm!
:unsure:

Mrs colavfc has just written off our car.
Fantastic.
She is uninjured. But may be getting the silent treatment as i tell her every day she drives way to close to the car in front.
Why dont people just fecking listen.
It will all end up being your fault someway or other mate, so just grin and bear it.