JoMU - the state they are in | Page 5 | Vital Football

JoMU - the state they are in

That is curtains then
Classic.
After all......you have to get behind the guy to stab him in the back.
What I expect to happen now is for Sky to have The Pitch as a pundit when JoMU play Everton at the weekend (just to stir the pot) 😂

I have to say I have waited decades for them to be riven by this sort of instability. It's great.

The Mighty All-Conquering Footballing Collosus that we are always told that JoMU are.........their record in Europe’s Elite competition recently:-

since reaching the final in 2011, United have won only two individual Champions League knockout round matches,”​
Giants.

The Mighty All-Conquering Footballing Collosus that we are always told that JoMU are.........their record in Europe’s Elite competition recently:-

since reaching the final in 2011, United have won only two individual Champions League knockout round matches,”​
Giants.

That includes two seasons with Ferguson at the wheel......

Oily can breathe a bit easier.........The Poch has just been named as coach at PSG :throw:
Yes Oily will be at the wheel for some time yet. I notice many of his former team mates now sitting very confortably in their pundits chairs have stopped talking about what the Rags needs to do of late, I wonder why, could it be they are level on points with the Dippps. They will soon be spouting their usual drivel when they drop out of the top six, which have no doubt they will befor seasons end.

Opportunists the lot of them. They keep swinging from “Sack him NOW” to “Greatest manager of ALL time” depending on whether how many games they go without defeat/without a win.

Yes Oily will be at the wheel for some time yet. I notice many of his former team mates now sitting very confortably in their pundits chairs have stopped talking about what the Rags needs to do of late, I wonder why, could it be they are level on points with the Dippps. They will soon be spouting their usual drivel when they drop out of the top six, which have no doubt they will befor seasons end.

i think Podgy was hoping that Pep would have moved on

Oily didn’t want to talk about it.......but he did

Manchester United get confirmation of 'wrong decisions' against Blades - Solskjaer https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55893555

I think our result against Leicester at home this season could have been entirely different if their three penalties hadn’t been awarded and we had scored more goals than them.........🙄

Oily didn’t want to talk about it.......but he did

Manchester United get confirmation of 'wrong decisions' against Blades - Solskjaer https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55893555

I think our result against Leicester at home this season could have been entirely different if their three penalties hadn’t been awarded and we had scored more goals than them.........🙄
Oily is the last person who should talk about onfield decisions, how many dives has his team benifited from since he has been in charge at the swamp?

Neville completed his mutation from half-decent (because he was being fair and even handed) analyst immediately after he retired from playing, into the common-or-garden ‘sitting on the fence, go with whichever way the wind is blowing and will get more clicks’ type quite some time ago.

I am completely unsurprised to learn that he has again flip-flopped from “Oily is a World Class Coach and JoMU are BACK” to “They really aren’t good enough” camp. Typical of the majority of pundits and sports hacks - they have zero responsibility or accountability for outcomes so whenever there is a result that doesn’t go the way they predicted they switch to the “ah, well, you see.....if he had only picked X in the starting line up the attack would have had more balance” etc........and when X is picked and the outcome goes south they flip to “ah, well, X wasn’t right for this game, not faced with the type of defending the opposing team deployed”. Easy Gary, isn’t it?

The Athletic report....

"Manchester United’s net debt has grown to £455.5 million, an increase of £64.2 million compared to last year, according to their second-quarter financial results.

This was, in large part, down to the sharp decrease in matchday revenue, which was just £1.5 million for the months of October, November and December 2020".

The Athletic report....

"Manchester United’s net debt has grown to £455.5 million, an increase of £64.2 million compared to last year, according to their second-quarter financial results.

This was, in large part, down to the sharp decrease in matchday revenue, which was just £1.5 million for the months of October, November and December 2020".
This is still less than half the debt owed by Barca, but I would love the Rags to go cap in hand asking for a bale out.