JoMU - the state they are in | Vital Football

JoMU - the state they are in

Simply down to a poor choice of Manager, they did better with Maureen even though the football was not pretty to watch, he was still building for the future

He needs our support. I have to say it is emotionally draining having to support do many JoMU managers. And so frequently.

He is in my prayers.?

we try our best. To be fair, they have fallen into the same trap we did early doors, but whereas we had to pay over the odds for average players, they were intent on just buying what we targetted, the daft thing is that Fred and Sanchez and Pogba would have utilised to the abilities that Pep saw in them.

In the case of Maguire, he signed for them because they stumped up the money and he is on mega bucks and winning or losing he is still laughing all the way to the bank.

I've been trawling through a few rag forums and it amazes me they still think they are the DB's.
They are excitedly looking ahead to the January window, throwing up stellar names, willy-nilly, that they think they can get to take them back to where their self-entitled arrogance claim they should be.
If, as we all hope, Oily is still at the wheel and they are still mid-table (or worse), the only stellar names they will get will be over-the-hill ancients looking for their last big pay-cheque. (y)

^ I would love to see Big Sam at Utd, the press would go into hyper-drive. At least he would sort the Pog out quick smart.

......now wouldn't it be interesting to witness their response after all their bleating about being an "Sheik's plaything" and "dirty oil money"....

Having a guy who ordered a murder (at least one) as your owner....?

The S*n article is so sychophantic it is unbelievable. It refers to the murder (& dismemberment) of Jamal Khashoggi but only in terms of him being 'locked in a battle with Donald Trump'. The rest of it brags about his wealth, how many houses he owns, how much money he has spent on art, the size of his yacht.......

Honestly, it is truly unreal. No mentions of human rights abuses for this guy......

Last edited: